Donald Cerrone vs. Darren Till

Man Fuck till. His type (all mouth, no substance) is exactly what we don't need more of in the UFC.
I hope cerrone humbles him via immediate take down and ground work. It's important for these euro trash to realise its a multi dimensional competition

You look so bad

Move over Paddy the Baddie, there’s a new scouse sheriff in town.

Too much size difference. Cowboy is good, but he's not good enough to fight someone who probably walks around 2 weight-classes bigger than him.

Kid's got mad potential though. Some really good usage of angles, some crisp shots...

Not often you see Cowboy intentionally go from the feet to the turtle to get the ref to stop it...akin to tapping to strikes.

Hope he goes back to 155.

I hope mike perry beats his ass...and I'm not a Mike Perry fan...
I wont lie...I'm butt hurt about cerrone cuz he beat cerrones ass...

Just watched it, and dang... Till's like a supersized Conor or something.

Pretty fast too.

Man Fuck till. His type (all mouth, no substance) is exactly what we don't need more of in the UFC.
I hope cerrone humbles him via immediate take down and ground work. It's important for these euro trash to realise its a multi dimensional competition
Fuck till, but what does him being euro have to do with it? Asshole

Why euro trash? What's wrong with you man?

Do people like this gentleman get banned? Get fined? Does this forum have someone enforcing laws?

Fuck till, but what does him being euro have to do with it? Asshole

Why euro trash? What's wrong with you man?

Do people like this gentleman get banned? Get fined? Does this forum have someone enforcing laws?

God everyone got their knickers in a twist over this..
I'm not saying all Europeans are trash, I'm saying he is an example of someone who acts like a cliche 'eurotrash' personality. You seen his social media? Littered with calling people "cunts" and other such behaviours. And the attitude he presents to other fighters is trashy. Yeh I know he is hyping his fights and himself, but if he has the right to act like trash to other people online in a public forum, then I have the right to call him as I see him in the same light.

Edit : P.S. I am European originally if that gives me any more rights to the above in your eyes, lol

Back