Donald Cerrone vs. Darren Till

No matter how hard I try I just can't force myself to like Donald Ceronne. I heard he's a mean drunk, that he does creepy Harvey Weinstein'esque things to females ad UFC expos (google it), and I just find it hard to respect anyone whose been finished by Nate DIaz.

Sorry Donald.

Facts matter.

So........ You don't want Cowboy to win?

You think Till will take it?

No matter how hard I try I just can't force myself to like Donald Ceronne. I heard he's a mean drunk, that he does creepy Harvey Weinstein'esque things to females ad UFC expos (google it), and I just find it hard to respect anyone whose been finished by Nate DIaz.

Sorry Donald.

Facts matter.
Finished ? You don't know shit

Sorry Donald.

Facts matter.

Cerrone didn't get finished by Diaz though....

This fight is a win-win for me. Don’t care who wins, I’m just gonna enjoy the fight. I’m gonna root for till as he’s from England, but I’m a Cerrone fan.

I was sure of Cowboy but I'm starting to side with Till. I think Cowboy is shop worn at this point and just can't take the damage

If you've seen till fight you know he's got this one. his only questionable fight was where he got injured midway and had to eek out a draw.
I'm not as confident as you, but I definitely feel like Till has already shown skills necessary to beat Cowboy.

Well i picked Till, i think it stays at kicking range and Till just lights up Cowboy.

44729-1312828.png

Darren Till talks way too much shit. Hope Donald beats his ego down a few notches.

To watch Fightpass for free, the promo code is.......FUCKSTICK

I can see Till getting KO'd by Cerrone, he keeps his head in place after throwing his shots and is open for counters. Relies more on speed than sound defensive techniques.

So far so good, come on Cowboy.

44729-1311886.png

Back