Donald Cerrone says the 'N-word' on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can use it huh? The word is rooted in hatred, there's no getting away from that. And you do realize that there is a considerable contingent of black people who, especially, have a problem with blacks using the word? Knowing this...why would you even WANT to use the word? I'm speaking in general, not suggesting you use the word.
The word upload_2017-3-12_19-17-24.png is not rooted by hatred lol. ItS a word that a dude calls his homeboy. Theres a difference between GGER and GGA.

Last edited by a moderator:
stopped reading here

ok go to work and use the word to a fellow black employee, then see how that works out for you
I'm not saying I should be able to call a black person n1gger, Im saying, in context, people shouldnt have to say 'nword'. also, the word n1gga is stupid and douchey.

Uhhh I'm sorry, because the GGA word has no relation linguistically to the ger word right? One comes FROM the other. You're wrong. Try again.
Well i from the hood and people throw around GGA as a sign of your home boy with no racist intent. Theres a difference between GGA and GGER. I dont know where you from but in my part of the woods GGA simply means friend. They are two different meanings stop being so sensitive. Trust me Donald Cerrone wasnt calling his white friend a racist word for black people that makes no sense lol. They have two different meanings you're just being a sensitive baby. For example when i say that my GGA its not to be racist its slang for homeboy.

Maybe it's time for mods or whoever to shut this thread down.

Well i from the hood and people throw around GGA as a sign of your home boy with no racist intent. Theres a difference between GGA and GGER. I dont know where you from but in my parts of the woods GGA simply means friend. They are two different meanings stop being so sensitive. Trust me Donald Cerrone wasnt calling his white friend a racist word for black people that makes no sense lol. They have two different meanings you're just being a sensitive baby.
1. I never said it was racist.
2. I don't believe Cerrone is racist.
Intent means jack shit. Using this word, no matter your ethnicity, is a disrespect to the people who were called this word for centuries. It's not ok. And it's especially bad for black people to use it because it gives license to morons who think it IS ok. So I am happy to be "sensitive" about this word, I am happy to make you uncomfortable about using this word, I am happy to HONOR my ancestors instead of dishonor them under the ridiculous notion "Well it ends in gga," or "It means something different." I'll be your "brotha" any day of the week...not not your n***a.

1. I never said it was racist.
2. I don't believe Cerrone is racist.
Intent means jack shit. Using this word, no matter your ethnicity, is a disrespect to the people who were called this word for centuries. It's not ok. And it's especially bad for black people to use it because it gives license to morons who think it IS ok. So I am happy to be "sensitive" about this word, I am happy to make you uncomfortable about using this word, I am happy to HONOR my ancestors instead of dishonor the under the ridiculous notion "Well it ends in gga," or "It means something different." I'll be your "brotha" any day of the week...not not your n***a.
Oh please noone being disrespected by that word lol. Everyone uses the word it has no racist intent. I never met a black person in my life thats uncomfortable by that word lol. Your just being a sensitive baby carry on. The word means homeboy its a completely different word than GGer lol.

Dude keep being a baby lol. No black person gives a fuck that people use the word
upload_2017-3-12_19-17-24-png.209283
lol. I dont give a fuck what website you visit noone is being offended by that word expect you lol.

I remember when cowboy was on the tapout show. he had those dirty ass bloody fight trunks that he never washed.

Dude keep being a baby lol. No black person gives a fuck that people use the word
lol. I dont give a fuck what website you visit noone is being offended by that word expect you lol.
Ok now I get it. You're not being serious. Oprah's on the list FYI, now you know OF one person who it offends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back