Donald Cerrone says the 'N-word' on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said n1gga, big fucking deal!. If he said n1gger, big fucking deal!. It's a word you social justice crybabies. Doesn't mean he's racist. No such thing as a 'bad' word.

Go to the hood and yell out the N word and explain to them it's just a word.

A person should be able to say whatever word they want regardless of the color of their skin

Go to the hood and yell out the N word and explain to them it's just a word.
LOL. That is an extreme example. And yes, it's just a word, like love, or cunt, or smile. Some words have lost their 'meanings' and have become 'just words'. It's for petty humans to argue about, as it's petty to argue about.

Im not surprised motherfucker........ he's a Cowboy who supports Trump.

Meh I'm 45 and Asian.
stopped reading here

LOL. That is an extreme example. And yes, it's just a word, like love, or cunt, or smile. Some words have lost their 'meanings' and have become 'just words'. It's for petty humans to argue about, as it's petty to argue about.
ok go to work and use the word to a fellow black employee, then see how that works out for you

Why do white people constantly think they can use the word and think it's Ok? NO IT'S NOT OK

STFU muffin. Take your politically correct, skinny jean wearing, metro-sexual ass back to to commenting on Queer As Folk forums, you fucking whiny little bitch boy.

_igga and _igger have 2 different meaning in case you did not know

AMEN. No single race/ethnicity has universal opinions so it l's kind of silly to assume so. Some native Americans aren't offended by the NFL's Washington you-know-who's mascot/nickname. But if there's just ONE who IS offended by it then I'm not gonna use it. And I'm sure as hell not gonna use the rest who AREN'T offended to justify using it.
i'm offended by every word you just used. please stop using words, they're offensive.

Theres a difference between the word nixxx and the word nxxxx. Nixxx means friend and anyone can use it lol.
Anyone can use it huh? The word is rooted in hatred, there's no getting away from that. And you do realize that there is a considerable contingent of black people who, especially, have a problem with blacks using the word? Knowing this...why would you even WANT to use the word? I'm speaking in general, not suggesting you use the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back