Donald Cerrone says the 'N-word' on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are LOTS of black people who are offended by the word no matter WHO uses it or what the last letters are.

DI3riqU.jpg

Fucking dummy.

Thanks for coming here to tattle on him.

<{cum@me}>

there is no difference if youre white

Meh I'm 45 and Asian, I know a lot of brothers around my generation who are ok with non-blacks using the term as long as they are using it on the context of like "you my brotha", but I different story if somone using it in a derogatory manner "those damn brothers!". And I know a lot of my generation and older black folks who find the term offensive no matter the context.

I think the younger generation of both blacks/whites/asians/latinos are for too comfortable throwing the word around, but to condemn Cowboy for using it because he is white is borderline retarded.

AMEN. No single race/ethnicity has universal opinions so it l's kind of silly to assume so. Some native Americans aren't offended by the NFL's Washington you-know-who's mascot/nickname. But if there's just ONE who IS offended by it then I'm not gonna use it. And I'm sure as hell not gonna use the rest who AREN'T offended to justify using it.

What a shit and pointless thread.

Eh I don't know why people even say that word. The whole history of the word then some idiots slap the "a" at the end to make it cool. I couldn't possibly understand why black people in this generation uses it when their elders stood up aganist it and fought back (resulting of going to jail or getting killed) just because of thay word. Black or white, no one should say it.

I can't believe I live in a world where its so taboo to to say a word that its reduced to a single letter..... its almost like in harry potter where they font say Voldemort name so they say "he who shall not be named" or whatever instead. is this PC tactics Bullshitter supposed to make people stop using it? I mean anybody with a basic understanding of human physchology knows forcing somebody to not do or say something is probably the least likely way of getting the desired results..... Especially in a society where every rapper under the sun uses it in the form of a verb, noun and adjective.....and only a certain group of people are "allowed" to use it....YEAH that'll go over well in the long run.... its fuckin pathetic

He said n1gga, big fucking deal!. If he said n1gger, big fucking deal!. It's a word you social justice crybabies. Doesn't mean he's racist. No such thing as a 'bad' word.

He said n1gga, big fucking deal!. If he said n1gger, big fucking deal!. It's a word you social justice crybabies. Doesn't mean he's racist. No such thing as a 'bad' word.
Even if he's racist, big fucking deal! Some people don't like other people, is normal. Must everyone be forced to like everyone else, and only say nice (fake) things about/towards them? As long as nobody hurts anyone, who fucking cares.

Has Al Sharpton or The Huffington Post commented on this yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back