Donald Cerrone Posts Picture w/ Arm in Soft Cast; Is Mike Perry Fight in Jeopardy?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Knowing Cowboy, even if his arm was completely fucked he'd still try and fight but this is troubling to see when he's supposed to be fighting Perry in early November.

Cowboy has to be the only fighter who's life is actually more dangerous outside of fighting..

giphy.gif

He has black eyes too, he either got his ass kicked at sparring or fell doing some crazy shit.

Makes me think of that stunt with the makeup, but he legitimately looks messed up there. Doubt he fights. If he does he's getting knocked out.

It's nothing, was probably just wakeboarding in a hurricane while hunting marlin or some shit.

Cowboy will fight even if that means he has to amputate that arm for the commission to sanction the fight

Cowboy is the one fighter who can post a photo of them being injures & in a hospital, and make me still think “huh..that’s gotta suck. Welp, he’ll still be fighting.”

The fight is still a little bit away, he'll be good to go.

Cerrone is looking rough... I hope he is able to fight and put Plastic to sleep.

Confirmed- Cerrone was jacking off and popped his elbow out of place, and to top it off he blew his load into his right eye.

He will finish Perry with a high kick

Fight still on... it's just an excuse for after he loses.

Back