Media Donald Cerrone bulking up for Perry fight.Looks huge!l!!

Perry is going to blitz and overwhelm Cerrone is this one.

Cerrone is the Chris Lytle of this generation.

Can't wait for this fight to go down. Stoked, and rooting for Cerrone, as always.

Man another scrap I'm pretty torn on. As a recent Perry convert I want to back The Platinum One but Cowboy holds a Legacy slot in my roster. Bearing this, I find it hard not to back the man in boots.

War Cerone!

Oh boy, Cowboys been eating dat Chinese barbecue.

He's gonna kick platinum's head clean off.

I bet this particular fight means the world to Cowboy, considering everything that happened. It can be a double-edged sword.

Man another scrap I'm pretty torn on. As a recent Perry convert I want to back The Platinum One but Cowboy holds a Legacy slot in my roster. Bearing this, I find it hard not to back the man in boots.

War Cerone!
I feel you. I love both of them for different reasons which is actually surprisingly rare. Usually there is just one guy I pull for. I respect Cerrone. But Mike Perry is the demented sort of cartoon character that entertains me. So hard to decide.
<{1-17}>

Cowboy has to survive first round like he did with Lawler, then kick the shit out of Perry with leg and body kicks in rd 2. Take hime down in round 3 and submit him. There you go, my prediction.

and yet he still won't stfu about going back to lightweight. sigh

When you own the farm, you get free reign on the cattle pellets for maximum gains. I wonder if he’ll cough during the match.

A picture with a shirt on and side angle? Lol c'mon sherdog

Back