Donald Cerronay needs to see a shrink.

bs.jpg

Fuck all that.

But he may need to see a plastic surgeon about that nose.

It’s the sane thing, pressure him, get in his face and he folds.

Diaz, Masvidal, RDA and now some nobody named Till-pickle.

Something is mentally broken with Donnie-boy.

As the great Michael Perry stated post-fight, Till beat “Donald” and not “Cowboy”.

Same old stuff, ask GSP for a referral Donald.
You need to see an English teacher.

Till didn't psych him out, and Cerrone didn't psych himself out. Cerrone doesn't fight well off his back foot. We've seen this numerous times throughout his MMA career.

Cerrone needs to spar with more pressure fighters in order to get better at fighting off his back foot.

Why? He could just come to Sherdog and get advice from armchair psychologists

As the great Michael Perry stated post-fight, Till beat “Donald” and not “Cowboy”.

Honestly... and yeah, I'm about to get flamed, but to hell with it; the truth is the truth... it's silly to me that Brock gets grief for how he reacted to getting hit in the face with a hard shot (duck down, scramble and spin, and try to fire back blind) and a guy like Cowboy gets a virtual pass for how he reacts to a couple of hard shots (stops moving his head altogether, stops moving his feet altogether, stops firing back altogether, stands there like a human punching bag).

I mean, let's be real here, which is worse?

I think having his nose broken was a big part of why he just turtled up. We've seen other fighters do that before.

Why is he even taking fights like these; vs. an unknown on a UFN nobody cares about, and all while on an 8-fight contract extension, watch him get lowball UFC style.

maybe he shouldnt try to fight both robbie lawler and darren till in a 3 month span. hes not as young as he used to be and no other top fighter fights like that usually

I think Dana made this just for you, neckbeard.

$

Till made Cerrone look like garbage. Till deserves all the credit in the world.

You need to see an English teacher.

Till didn't psych him out, and Cerrone didn't psych himself out. Cerrone doesn't fight well off his back foot. We've seen this numerous times throughout his MMA career.

Cerrone needs to spar with more pressure fighters in order to get better at fighting off his back foot.
You need to learn how to read dumbo.

Will never be a fan of Cerrone anymore after that pathetic performance. Quit like i'd never expect a high level fighter to do. Shameful

im.not near what you d call a fan of cowboy, but he broke his nose and had his bell rung a couple of times.. same as with masvidal.

boxing is his weakness

seems like a good guy, hope he doesnt get hurt bad

That's cowboy.. usually the minute he is hurt bad he folds... turtles and gets out of there..

Back