Donaire vs Frampton

dembones22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't Forget fellas, Donaire vs Frampton is tonight as well !!

So much action on Fight Night !!

I Love being a fight fan!!

frampton-donaire.0.0.jpg

Frampton has got to be the Favorite. But this will be a big win for Donaire if he can get over on Frampton and reignite his career.

2018-04-20T131853Z_325970466_RC11374D4390_RTRMADP_3_BOXING-FEATHERWEIGHT-FRAMPTON-DONAIRE.jpg

High stakes action in Belfast tonight!! Who you got ??

<This7> .

Frampton should win with where Donaire is at at this point in his career, but equally he can't underestimate him. Will be very telling at what point Carl is at in his career.

Lots of great undercard fights as well.

Live stream for americans, not sure how much of the card showtime is showing -

http://nowwatchtvlive.net/bt-sport-1-hd-live-stream/

Wish I had the foresight to book tonight off work when I couldn't get tickets, but at least I am getting to see some of the undercard. Start work at 10 so I will miss the main event but hopefully can avoid spoilers and catch up when I am finished, or else tomorrow morning along with UFC.

Wish I had the foresight to book tonight off work when I couldn't get tickets, but at least I am getting to see some of the undercard. Start work at 10 so I will miss the main event but hopefully can avoid spoilers and catch up when I am finished, or else tomorrow morning along with UFC.

There is two boxing cards plus a UFC tonight, you blew it man !!

Gunna be BBQ'ing with " DA BOYZZZZ " I love days like this!!

My mind says Frampton by Dec. But I won't rule out Donaire for a upset if he can get it together and his face stays intact.

<mma4> .

There is two boxing cards plus a UFC tonight, you blew it man !!

Gunna be BBQ'ing with " DA BOYZZZZ " I love days like this!!

My mind says Frampton by Dec. But I won't rule out Donaire for a upset if he can get it together and his face stays intact.

<mma4> .

lol I know I am raging, the weather is really good in Belfast today as well and all the good vibes about the place has just made me more annoyed I have to go to work...

lol I know I am raging, the weather is really good in Belfast today as well and all the good vibes about the place has just made me more annoyed I have to go to work...

Lot's of fight fans turning up from across the pond. You guys have proven yourselves to be a top tier supportive base over there. Dare I say up there with Mexican fans.

<209Bitch> .

donaire will stop frampton, watch out for the left hook

If I thought Donaire gave a shit anymore I would bet on him. Still think he wins but I will spend my money elsewhere

If I thought Donaire gave a shit anymore I would bet on him. Still think he wins but I will spend my money elsewhere

I am not one to bet outside of stocks and whatnot, but you really think he wins? I am thinking he is to heavy and old.

Frampton is great for Northern Ireland, we always turn up for our soccer teams even though we usually lose and we sure as fuck love our boxers

I think he knows that this is a big fight for him. I think he is going in with at least the intention to right the ship that is his boxing career.

Frampton is expected to win generally. But Donaire has his back against the wall with a lot to gain. It would be a quite a blow to Framptons rankings should he loose.

<Dana05> Like I said, High Stakes.

I got Frampton by late stoppage.

He'll be too much and out work Donaire. The Odyssey arena's roof is going to be blown off when Carl enters the ring.

donaire will stop frampton, watch out for the left hook

It's possible. Donaire can crack for his size.

But he tends to throw wide which leaves an opening for the counter. But I think he can take Framptons power. My concern is his gas tank and he tends to damage ( cut and swell ) easily.

<Goldie11>.

Frampton is great for Northern Ireland, we always turn up for our soccer teams even though we usually lose and we sure as fuck love our boxers

Fair to say for both Northern and Southern Ireland? He's been like McGuigan in unifying both sides when he fights and also marrying a Catholic woman.

He also comes across like a decent eloquent man too. Good representative for the sport.

Fair to say for both Northern and Southern Ireland? He's been like McGuigan in unifying both sides when he fights and also marrying a Catholic woman.

He also comes across like a decent eloquent man too. Good representative for the sport.

Northern Ireland doesnt get as much (positive) media attention as the south generally within sports. He is good for catholics and protestants in Northern Ireland or unionist/republican sides. Of course there are plenty of people out there who dont even realise northern ireland is its own country lol

Northern Ireland doesnt get as much (positive) media attention as the south generally within sports. He is good for catholics and protestants in Northern Ireland or unionist/republican sides. Of course there are plenty of people out there who dont even realise northern ireland is its own country lol

Good insight man. Not getting into any War Room shit, but hopefully the conclusion to the Brexit border situation doesn't cause any difficulties.

Argh the stadium has awesome atmosphere must be brilliant being there tonight

Back