Don’t Look Up: ‘Astonishing Number’ Of Viruses Float Down On Us From The Sky

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
VANCOUVER — This study will make you think twice about stepping outside for a breath of fresh air. A team of scientists from around the world confirmed millions of viruses rising into the atmosphere, traveling — sometimes for thousands of miles — and falling back down to the surface.

Link Source (Studyfinds.org) : https://www.studyfinds.org/viruses-bacteria-fall-from-sky/

The study, carried out by researchers from the U.S., Canada, and Spain, is the first of its kind to confirm viruses are being swept up into the free toposphere — the layer of atmosphere between the area where Earth’s weather systems develop — and below the stratosphere, where airplanes fly.

The numbers are “astonishing” the researchers say, but remember, a virus is a tiny particle, little more than a strand of DNA and a mechanism for attaching to organic matter.

“Every day, more than 800 million viruses are deposited per square metre above the planetary boundary layer — that’s 25 viruses for each person in Canada,” says University of British Columbia virologist Curtis Suttle, lead author of the study, in a media release.

Scientists have been finding genetically similar viruses in disparate parts of the planet.

“Roughly 20 years ago we began finding genetically similar viruses occurring in very different environments around the globe,” says Suttle. “This preponderance of long-residence viruses travelling the atmosphere likely explains why—it’s quite conceivable to have a virus swept up into the atmosphere on one continent and deposited on another.”

Suttle and his team found that viruses and bacteria are often swept up into the atmosphere by attaching themselves to particles in soil dust and sea spray. The researchers used platforms in Spain’s Sierra Nevada Mountains to detect how many viruses and bacteria were settling there every day. They found billions of viruses and tens of millions of bacteria being deposited there per square meter every day.

“Bacteria and viruses are typically deposited back to Earth via rain events and Saharan dust intrusions. However, the rain was less efficient removing viruses from the atmosphere,” adds study authorIsabel Reche, a microbial ecologist from the University of Granada.

-------------------------------------------

Yes you stupid motherfuckers this is why;

11400971_908078612582290_2752643938219409629_n_copy.jpg

te2227d_tumblr_nwxyn2sWjN1u0cz96o1_1280.jpg

I worry about this somewhat of a lot less than what's in the air that gets sucked up into the car every time I turn the fan on.

"Infectious flu viruses can survive on tissues for only 15 minutes. Like cold viruses, infectious flu viruses survive for much shorter periods on the hands."

Aliens have been spreading the plague since forever. A quick Google turned up this:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread497819/pg1

e63a786ecc05.jpg

According to William Bramley, author of Gods of Eden: "In Brandenburg, Germany, there appeared fifteen men with "fearful faces and long scythes, with which they cut the oats, so that the swish could be heard at great distance, but the oats remained standing. The visit of these men was followed immediately by a severe outbreak of plague in Brandenburg. Were the 'scythes' long instruments designed to spray poison or germ-laden gases?

Discuss.

Edgy, Brah.
"Who is doing this Eddie?"
"THEY ARE!"
"WHO THE FUCK IS THEY?!" -Schaub
"I don't know but they faked the moon landing and those pictures of the Earth and I'm must more woke than you"

I will never chuckle when I see an Asian person in public wearing one of those masks

Like bowing instead of shaking hands that's that shit is just starting look like a good idea

Gotta find a new thing since the world didn't end in September am I right?

<seedat>
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I never said it would, you low energy-disinformation troll. As far as we know the world could end today, tomorrow, or One Hundred Million years from now (True story brah)

And this ain't new. See excerpt ; “Roughly 20 years ago we began finding genetically similar viruses occurring in very different environments around the globe,” says Suttle

<seedat>

But by all means;
697f6d356e48b2b3e3d9101d39d17f8f--frequency-theresa-may.jpg

I will never chuckle when I see an Asian person in public wearing one of those masks

Like bowing instead of shaking hands that's that shit is just starting look like a good idea

I was just at the liquor store and a bunch of people were talking about how they were sick with the flu or knew somebody with it. And how they are on antibiotics. The flu is viral obviously. They did the same thing with me. I had a cold and they just threw antibiotics at me.

Of the estimated 154 million prescriptions for antibiotics written in doctor's offices and emergency departments each year, 30 percent are unnecessary.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/p0503-unnecessary-prescriptions.html

p0503-unnecessary-prescriptions.jpg

Oh, man, wait until you learn about microscopes.

Back