Social Don’t join this year’s Women’s March unless you’re good with anti-Semitism

You’re a knucklehead. You can’t dehumanize an entire populace (as opposed to it’s government’s policies) without people drawing the obvious conclusions. And here you are defending it! I guess that tells us something about you as well.

Israel commits crimes. People criticize Israeli crimes - where is the dehumanization? I thought people like you were against snowflakism? According to your logic, people should stop criticising Saudi Arabia. It can be awfully dehumanising. We wouldn't want to offend your delicate sensibilities.

There is another thread on this. 4 pages and still no-one produced any anti-semitic statements from Linda Sarsour. The best "evidence" was guilt by association, which is a terribly weak form of evidence to say the least. So currently, she cannot be called an anti-semite.

No one has produced any racist language from Trump. Can't call him a racist.

Nothing new about this.

If the left in America gets the kind of power it lusts for, it'll be Berlin, 1939 all over again.

do you even read articles any more or just randomly say dumb shit? The article is about some crazy ass radical (i.e. far RIGHT) muslim chick saying pro islamist, anti-jew shit. If anything, your suggestion would make her happy and go down well with the audience in Pakistan.

Lol @ this new thing to call Islam far right. Islam is a religion, not a political affiliation.

do you even read articles any more or just randomly say dumb shit? The article is about some crazy ass radical (i.e. far RIGHT) muslim chick saying pro islamist, anti-jew shit. If anything, your suggestion would make her happy and go down well with the audience in Pakistan.
{<doc}

I’m sensing a new trope from progressive posters “Those Islamists whose voices I’ve welcome into my political coalition are actually right wingers - so it’s your problem.”

Religious extremeism is a categorically right wing issue. If we have to own the communists you get to own the religious nutbars, but I'll meet you half way and say the left gas to answer for "spiritual" people and anyone who feels the need to "detox".

There is another thread on this. 4 pages and still no-one produced any anti-semitic statements from Linda Sarsour. The best "evidence" was guilt by association, which is a terribly weak form of evidence to say the least. So currently, she cannot be called an anti-semite.

Guilt by association was a precedent that leftists set when they created controversy over David Duke's endorsement of Trump, branding Trump a racist sympathizer until he publicly disavowed Duke. They made their bed, now they have to sleep in it, or be exposed as complete and utter hypocrites.

Religious extremeism is a categorically right wing issue. If we have to own the communists you get to own the religious nutbars, but I'll meet you half way and say the left gas to answer for "spiritual" people and anyone who feels the need to "detox".

That’s nonsensical bullshit. The left is solely responsible for allowing extreme Islamists into it’s coalition and bears all responsibility for expelling those viewpoints and voices.

Lol @ this new thing to call Islam far right. Islam is a religion, not a political affiliation.
Islam is both a religion and political power. It is both. But as you said, leftists want to join with Islam, but call them right wing when Islam cuts heads off and throws acid on girls faces.

Top contender for worst post of the year. It's as if you just woke from a 10 year coma

Hint, do not attack other posters when u post shit like this. Grade A stupid post

Islam is both a religion and political power. It is both. But as you said, leftists want to join with Islam, but call them right wing when Islam cuts heads off and throws acid on girls faces.

To place Islam on the right though is disingenuous. They don't believe in freedom or individuality which are the cornerstones of the right wing ethos.

I generally agree, but the mainstream right in the US more staunchly opposes and more consistently criticizes extreme Islam than the American left does. There's an intersectional convergence between the far left and Islamic interests. So in this specific instance a person like Linda Sarsour is more accurately connected with the American left than the American right. Which goes more to show the how flimsy the terms right and left can be and how it's often misleading to be too doctrinaire while using them.

That’s nonsensical bullshit. The left is solely responsible for allowing extreme Islamists into it’s coalition and bears all responsibility for expelling those viewpoints and voices.

There is nothing progressive about bronze age thinking. It's a conservative principal. It seems to conserve 2000 year old social norms. Progressives are about moving forward.

Do you not know what these things mean?

Relevant

Top contender for worst post of the year. It's as if you just woke from a 10 year coma

Hint, do not attack other posters when u post shit like this. Grade A stupid post

This guy has to be a troll, right?

I mean, no one is this fucking stupid, right?

Then again, leftist cunts know no bounds when it comes to dumbfuckery.

The media knew all along who was behind this march, and didn't say shit.

It'll be interesting watching them squirm their way through this shit this year.

Which is worse, being accused of CP or being anti-Semitic? I'm not even sure at this point. Both weaponized

I generally agree, but the mainstream right in the US more staunchly opposes and more consistently criticizes extreme Islam than the American left does. There's an intersectional convergence between the far left and Islamic interests. So in this specific instance a person like Linda Sarsour is more accurately connected with the American left than the American right. Which goes more to show the how flimsy the terms right and left can be and how it's often misleading to be too doctrinaire while using them.

On feminist issues, I'll agree, this woman seems to lean left. Pushing religious law and anti-Semitism are conservative values. The fact that she wears a pussy hat won't change that.

Back