Don’t forget the Khabib/McGregor bad blood started around UFC 205 (2 Years ago)

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
and not with the Artem slap. That was something that happened almost 18 month later after the beef started.

Interesting fact aside: around 5/4 years ago the McGregor team and the Khabib team wanted to plan a training camp together to share skills. The Khabib Team should bring in high level wrestling stuff and the McGregor team high level striking stuff. To bring these extremes together and share. They wanted to make it happen in Ireland.

The UFC used both names Alvares and Khabib for a title fight... to set up Alvares vs McGregor for MSG. Khabib fought Michael Johnson at prelims instead and got mad about it.

That was the point where the bad blood started.

But 3 years ago Khabib took some shots on McGregor on his Aldo/McGregor prediction. „4 Minutes I smash him“.

Conor ignored Khabib like he’s not worthy and went over Tyron Woodley to set up his third title fight.

Khabib saw that McGregor goes after Tyron Woodley and ignores him and reacted with some gangster stuff.

The only guy who was talking about Khabib all over through the years was Artem, not Conor. Arten talked much about Khabib in his Interviews via mmafighting and all these platforms. Conor just ignored Khabib without defending his title... he just told „I slep all these sloppy bums“ (PPV Interview in England)... Artem was talking bad about Khabib all over the internet and a inside Russian beef started as well. After Khabib saw Artem he confronted him and the bad blood began to get dark.

And finally that day came where McGregor reacted the first time to khabib after almost 18 month. The bus attack.

Last edited:
I completely forget about 205, lol Twitter bitch

tenor.gif

How did all this end?

The fight did 2.4 million buys so all this is not over yet lol. I'd be stunned if there isn't a rematch in 2019.

So you are saying Artem is the GOAT promoter. GOAT intisgator

It really was Khabib that started it. Conor was cool with him but he started taking shots at Conor and ganged up on Artem with his boys and it's just progressed since then. I don't really like these Dagestani guys that much but what Conor did with the dolly was stupid and turned more people against him then for him. It's all in how Conor handled things. Is Conor right? No, but I do think Khabib was the one that had a problem with him first when Conor didn't do anything to him, it was Khabib that went after Conor first when he should have taken it to the UFC instead.

It's pretty funny in hindsight to see Conor squaring up to Woodley like he could actually do anything

Was gonna to a #REDPILL thread on this but you pretty much covered most bases.

1. The UFC used Khabib as mere leverage in negotiations by promising to give him a Title Shot vs Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 and sending him a contract... which Eddie NEVER responded to.

2. The used the contract to URGE Connie (who was 1-1 above MANLET division at the time he got a title shot) into fighting the WEAKEST title holder in UFC LW history i.e. the “LW Matt Serra”... and played Khabib

3. Connie predictably SMASHES sloppy brawler Eddie Sanchez and hijacks the belt by taking a MATERNITY LEAVE.

Conor-McGregor-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Cropped-696x399.jpg

How did all this end?
By the Russian finally getting locked in the cage with his chicken....

People wonder why Conor and Eddie ducked this man like the plague. They know now

They call Conor Mystic Mac for his predictions...

Seems like Khabib was much more accurate with his predictions in regards to Conor...

He did exactly what he said he was going to do...

Back