Dominick Cruz Vacates Bantamweight Title OUT of UFC 169 (Barao VS Faber)

As someone attending 169, glad Barao/Faber is happening.

Not a title unification bout, but still a great fight.

Wonder if Aldo/Lamas will headline now?

Kind of sucks for Urijah.

He has earned that title shot and he has to take it on three weeks notice.

He's had four title shots in the last four years. He's lost 'em all. Sorry, while he had a great 2013 - I have no desire to see him get tooled by Barao. Again.

I'm kind of glad. I think Cruz needs a tune up fight or 2 before fighting for the title again. He's had an enormous layoff due to injury, and him "holding the title" like this has only diminished Barao's title reign and put pressure on him to come back quickly.

That is very disappointing. I am not a fan at all but I feel for the guy. That fruity dancing shit is pretty hard on the body, I guess.

Damn, ah well that's life, stuff happens! At least Barao is no longer the interim champ and Faber gets a title shot, WAR FABER, make the fairy tale complete!

Obviously I do not wish injury on any fighter - not even my bottom three in sig. But, I will not miss Cruz. He was always a close call to make the bottom of the bottom for me.

Love Barao and Faber. I will now be ordering this PPV.

Sad news but I was half expecting him to bow out with the original knee injury anyway.

Hope he can make a comeback oneday.

Barao/Faber is the more competitive fight imo.

Man this was the first UFC I was gonna take my girl to, wtf.

Hope Domin8r comes back strong in all seriousness.

That sucks. Glad to see Uriah get the shot but Cruz has been through so much already and now this.

That's terrible.

He must be depressed as hell :/

gay

won't even waste my time going to bww for this card because all i really care for is mir vs reem but hopefully lamas can finish aldo.

fucking sucks was stoaked for that match.

i guess Aldo will be headlining after all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back