Dominick Cruz thinks he can beat michael bisping

Cued (bisping version):

Cued (dominicks version):

Cliffs:
Dominick cruz and bisping often disagree with each other on the fox desk and that has lead discussions to escalate to a point where dominick challenged michael bisping to a fight when they were out partying in Jay Glazer bar.
Things escalated to a point where they got thrown out of the bar and bispings brother got punched in the face.
Dominicks last words before the scuffle:
"You are going to swing and miss, we are in a small place and you cant see very well so ill hit you 10 times before you even hit me once"

Who you got sherdog?

f635b7_20dd8b14a50a437cba9cbc3a16768ca1.gif

Little man syndrome / Napoleon complex at its best.

Bisping via neck twirl till head pops off

None of them are considered the best in the world though. English basketball isn't the pinnacle of basketball. The NBA is. Formula 1 is the pinnacle of racing. Yet in combat sports a BW can be considered best in the world and compete at the pinnacle of the sport.
Yeah, fair point.

I'd much rather watch this fight then any of the bullshit "superfights" they talk about.

I'd also much rather watch this fight instead of the McGregor fight.

i'd love to see bisping knock that fool out.

I can't believe there are retards who believe a man who dropped Anderson Silva, knocked out Luke Rockhold, and took GSP to the limit, all men who fought at middleweight and weighted anywhere from the high 180s-early 200s, would lose to a man who got dropped multiple times by Cody Gambrant, a man who weights in on fight night at 142lbs LOL

Cruz can’t actually be serious.

Bisping would kill him

Look at how BJ Penn didn't even try and nearly beat Machida. GSP smashed Bisping. Masvidal would've smashed Bisping if he didn't run off. Weight classes are overrated.

So many angry manlets upset that one of their own is standing up. Lmao I love it.

Im hoping Cruz was joking. I think that Bisbing would/could inflict serious bodily harm on him.
I dont even think it would be competitive once Bing got ahold of him, which would be in short order. Pun intended

I make fun of Bisping all the time but he would ass rape Cruz if he wanted to. Cruz can't even KO 135lb manlets.

The second Dom squares up his ankle is gonna give out.

Dominick Cruz beat a ninja. Of course he'd beat Bisping.

Cruz is an annoying little sod and i hate his fighting style. A big headed bastard!

I can't even imagine how thin-skinned Cruz is.

It is kinda funny that people whine about how weight classes make the sport less real when the same sport has a whole set of rules ment to prevent fighters fron crippling and killing their foes.

In a no-rules fight the first strike has a good chance of being the last strike as well, which gives the faster, more accurate fighter some advantage, and that isn't Bisping.

So while Ping is the favorite under UFC rules, in a real fight I wouldn't count Cruz out.

Look at how BJ Penn didn't even try and nearly beat Machida. GSP smashed Bisping. Masvidal would've smashed Bisping if he didn't run off. Weight classes are overrated.

Weight classes are overrated that's why you got guys dehydrating themselves to near-death so they don't fight at their natural size right?!?!

How else do you think your boy Connor got his 145 strap? He had like 20 pounds, 2 inches of height, and 5 inches of reach on all those manlets.

Weight classes are overrated that's why you got guys dehydrating themselves to near-death so they don't fight at their natural size right?!?!

How else do you think your boy Connor got his 145 strap? He had like 20 pounds, 2 inches of height, and 5 inches of reach on all those manlets.

LMAO. Chad runs around 170 man. Delusion is unreal with you dorks.

Back