Dominick Cruz length shorts

Ahimsa

Green Belt
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to know of any manufacturers and/or vendor which sells shorts that of length which Dominick Cruz wears in his fight? Check the picture below for reference

DomCruzFightWear.jpg

Would anyone happen to know of any manufacturers and/or vendor which sells shorts that of length which Dominick Cruz wears in his fight? Check the picture below for reference

DomCruzFightWear.jpg

Try Fighter Chix...just kidding.

Get out the sewing machine!!!! :D

his shorts are cool, and my god u think about GSP's Speedos ect, people wear smaller gear than that....

DomCruzFightWear.jpg

Dude... The shorts themselves say Metal Mulisha... Took me 1 minute to find these on the website:

stealthshorts_m21708202_blk_b.jpg

Get out the sewing machine!!!! :D

his shorts are cool, and my god u think about GSP's Speedos ect, people wear smaller gear than that....

Fuuuu

If it was custom tailored as mentioned than I'll probably buy some cagewalks and experiment with those. It would be nice if a manufacturer starts to make shorts of those lengths.

Who wants to right in booty shorts?

Cain Velasquez wears Dethrones that are shorter than normal. They probably just have the company make them shorter or take it to your local Asian drycleaners they always do altering for cheap.

As opposed to the dry cleaners run by everyone else?

Well.....yeah. I guess it would depend on your area but where I am from that is the dominate ethnicity for that type of service. The few non-Asian ones are expensive and also terrible.

A pro fighter that is fighting at the pinnacle of the sport can get custom shorts like that made by his sponsors. It would be wise for Metal Mulisha to release the short version as a limited edition run. I'm sure it would sell since some people like to stand out at the gym.

A guy I train with only fights in Vale Tudos because he's short for his weight class and he doesn't like his shorts getting in the way when he throws high kicks. TS, you should probably check out Jaco. Everybody says they run shorter than most brands.

Check out these shorts specifically: Jaco Clothing | Philippines Muay Thai Shorts : Fight Shorts

They only appear to be available in black or white with the flag of the Phillipines on them. I guess cause they were originally designed for and worn by Brandon Vera. Anyway, their site states that these are 3" shorter than their regular shorts, so these should be about the length you want at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely digging the lengths on the quicksilvers and jaco but totally not feeling the Philippine insignia.

exactly. he cuts them and has them sewn so they dont frizz

Holy back from the dead Batman!

Going back in time, I think Dom did have his shorts altered. These days you can get them at that length. Hayabusa has them I think.

Back