Dominick Cruz is the greatest mind in the sport

He's not as smart as he thinks he is and highly intelligent people aren't impressed with him.
Probably the funniest and most pretentious post I've seen on here.

After listening to him recently explain his fighting style and philosophy on MMA on JRE, I've got to consider his fight IQ right on par with McGod.

I have a feeling, if he can stay healthy, Cruz comes back with more motivation and proper adjustments, he beats Nolove or any other challenger with relative ease.

Agree or disagree and why........

Disagree. Black Beast is The GOAT Mma mind.

C5ON5OMVcAEi5H9.jpg

Black Beast up in this hoe!

dominick is smarter

connor has the right advice from his friends and family

He reminds me of Tom Cruise in the way he speaks. He has that same confidence and gives off a vibe of "I know something you don't".

Does anyone know what Thetan level he's at?

Scientology_e_meter_blue_annotated.jpg

MM beats him easily. I've said so since Cruz returned.

With the belt, he becomes unbelievably arrogant. And it costs him. He spends way too much time talking shit. Instead of taking care of business.

Lots of ppl thought he lost to TJ. He was embarrassed by Cody. His body is breaking down. Aside from his ego. That's his biggest problem. Cody made Cruz look like Cruz used to make his opponents look like. It wasn't just luck.

He has a great mind for the game. But, he's much better using it for analyzing others. Than he is at using it for his own fights.

GSP gets shit on for dominating decision victories. But Cruz gets lauded for it ???

He's the BW GOAT, no doubt. But, I don't know if he ever gets that belt back. There is no way he deserves a TS without beating another top contender, imo. But, I hope he has the belt about a year from now. MM has a loss he needs to avenge. And beating Cruz to win a second belt would be epic.

lol he grew up in a trailer park and started fighting at the age of 19

he isn't brilliant

he just got lucky getting into a sport when it was developing

he looked good because he vsd other untalented people all the time

Are you saying people that grow up in trailer parks can't be brilliant?

Every fighter then is "lucky" because the sport is still developing?

TJ Dillashaw
Faber
Mizugaki
Demetrious Johnson P4P Great
Benevidez

Just to name a few of your UNTALENTED people Cruz beat.

BTW Cruz had started training different segments of MMA well before the age of 19.

I guess you know best, even though MANY fighters, Coaches, Media members and fan think Cruz has an exceptional mind when it comes to analyzing the sport.

Back