Dominic Breazeale-Eric Molina Set for Wilder-Stiverne Undercard

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The 6-feet-7, 260-pound Breazeale’s lone loss came against Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs), who stopped Breazeale in the seventh round of their IBF title fight in June 2016 at O2 Arena in London. The 6-feet-4, 240-pound Molina (26-4, 19 KOs), of Weslaco, Texas, has been knocked out in the ninth round by Wilder and was stopped by Joshua in the third round.

Also on the November 4 undercard, Brooklyn’s Amanda Serrano (33-1-1, 25 KOs) is set to meet Marylin Hernandez (26-10, 17 KOs), of the Dominican Republic.

http://www.boxingscene.com/dominic-breazeale-eric-molina-set-wilder-stiverne-undercard--121315

Decent undercard fight with little time to replace stiverne.

"I am open to fighting anyone in the heavyweight division and Dillian Whyte is no exception. I stated I was willing to fight him and I believe that his team thought they could take advantage of the situation due to the fact that I had no opponent. Eddie Hearn said there was a substantial offer that was made and the offer that was presented was far from substantial," said Breazeale.

Breazeale who is ranked #6 (WBC), #7 (IBF) and #4 (WBO) respectively, will now be facing Eric Molina (26-4, 19 KO's) who is ranked #12 (WBC) and the bout will still be for the WBC heavyweight title eliminator. Breazeale is genuinely pleased with the outcome of how things played out and isn't taking Eric Molina lightly.

"I am glad everything worked out the way it did. I trust my adviser Al Haymon and I know he has my best interest at heart. That's why everyone wants to sign with him. He takes cares of his fighters," stated Breazeale.

"With that being said, I can't wait to get back in the ring and give the fans a show. I know Eric Molina is a banger and he's coming to fight. He now has an opportunity to fight for the WBC world heavyweight title again and I know he is coming to win. The plan is to finish camp like I had planned originally and come to New York on November 4th and get that win and be ready to face the winner of the main event. Other than that, there's not much more to say."

http://www.boxingscene.com/breazeale-offer-face-dillian-whyte-far-from-substantial--121357

• Junior lightweight and five-division world titleholder Amanda Serrano (33-1-1, 25 KOs), 29, of Brooklyn, will take on Marilyn Hernandez (26-10, 17 KOs), 33, of the Dominican Republic, in an eight-round bout.

• Long Island light heavyweight Seanie Monaghan (28-1-0, 17 KOs), 36, will face Evert Bravo (23-6-1, 17 KOs), 32, of Colombia, in an eight-rounder. Monaghan is seeking to rebound from his first loss, a second-round knockout to rising contender Marcus Browne on July 15.

Usually when I want to see a sloppy HW fight I tune into MMA...but this should be good. Hope Breazeale wins.

Crisp punching and sharp footwork incoming.

Back