Dolce's take on missed weight

Dunno but i know he was having hendrix eat hamburgers and shit like a week before his fight and hendrix career pretty much ended due to his nutrition
Hendricks career was ruined after he left Dolce like many other fighters. You just hate on the guy because you see other's on here and followed the crowd.
And what's wrong with a grass fed burger before I fight. That is actually what I ate from Whole Foods after my weight-in.

That dude is still around? I bet his diet is a lot less effective now that usada is around

0.01?

Scales can' even be calibrated to that accuracy. Also, unless a camp has access to that exact scale throughout the training camp, then this is absurd.

Many camps have highly accurate scales, but when you go to a new location, your weight will change, so this is just stupid and shows you how little he actually understands about combat sports based training.

0.01?

Scales can' even be calibrated to that accuracy. Also, unless a camp has access to that exact scale throughout the training camp, then this is absurd.

Many camps have highly accurate scales, but when you go to a new location, your weight will change, so this is just stupid and shows you how little he actually understands about combat sports based training.
funny I bet you would never tell that to his face

Hendricks career was ruined after he left Dolce like many other fighters. You just hate on the guy because you see other's on here and followed the crowd.
And what's wrong with a grass fed burger before I fight. That is actually what I ate from Whole Foods after my weight-in.
Ill admit ur right here. I dont know much about dolce or his history, and i am influenced by the public opinion in this case. U got me bro, well spotted, and a gentlemanly response from u considering u caught me talking bullshit. Nice one buddy

Who are all these guys that died from Day Of Weigh Ins?

The fact is: BOXING changed from Day Of Weigh Ins because of MONEY. A Major Championship Fight on HBO between Michael Spinks and Eddie Mustafa Muhammed had to be cancelled because Eddie missed weight.

HBO lost a shiteload of cash, as did the promotion, so THAT was never going to be allowed again.

Fighters should step on a scale on the way into the cage. Let's have 155ers fight 155ers. Let's stop having "155er" fights where a 175er is fighting a 185er.

Is there anything dumber than two guys who are 175ers starve and dehydrate to get on a scale at 155, only to both rehydrate back to 170+ and fight each other the next day?
Never gonna happen, guys we're still cutting weight when they had same day weigh in's. You know it's nuts I know it's nuts but we are talking about guys that get hit in the head for a living, they can't be counted on to make the best decisions regarding their health. Plus guys Miss weight under either scenario.

Never gonna happen, guys we're still cutting weight when they had same day weigh in's. You know it's nuts I know it's nuts but we are talking about guys that get hit in the head for a living, they can't be counted on to make the best decisions regarding their health. Plus guys Miss weight under either scenario.

Agree it will never happen. Doesn't mean it SHOULDN'T happen.

Day Of Weigh Ins would level the playing field more than any other method in MMA. In HS Wrestling I weighed in an hour before taking the mat. Obviously no one was punching me in the head, but it made things equal once the whistle blew.

The reality of weight cutting is that sometimes, no matter how disciplined and educated you are, the body just shuts down and/or you get sick. 12 months suspension sounds completely crazy, I wonder if Dolce still would support this if one of his athletes missed weight for some reason.

Back