Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Frode Falch, Jan 24, 2017.
This guy loves the sound of his own voice.
I hate Dolce, but he's not wrong.
For those that don't want to waste 15 min or give Dolce clicks;
- He is critical of a random article about Tom Brady and his family's eating habits.
- The writer uses words like "obsession" and "jarring" to describe healthy eating habits.
- Dolce argues that the writer makes it sound negative that they eat a ton of vegetables, whole grains, meats, and fish.
- Brady and his wife are at the peak of their professions, despite being 38 and 36.
- Dolce believes that writers should use their influence to promote healthy eating habits, instead of deterring them with tricky wording.