Dogs of piece strike yet again (video included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignored. You provide nothing to the discussion outside of name calling.

You are an honest to God idiot.

You can't defend leaving a child alone with an animal.

Go on, pretend youre special because you spend all day with dogs.

So do make a wish kids. Big Whoop.

Get an honest job.

Eat shit you F level cunt.

Enjoy being 3rd world poor and suffering dementia while your cte riddled brain melts out of your ears.

Go tongue kiss a pit bull, cockbreath.

Die in a fire.

Both sides are moronic. Pro and anti pitbull.
When it comes to any large/powerful breed do not let your fucking kids just chill unattended with the family dog.

Here is the family Labrador who mauled an 8 year old girl while there was a pit bull as well that did nothing to her

The anti pit crowd are more stupid when it comes to this because they think all breeds are infallible to this while they use the same statistics that nail pit bulls to the cross. If you read these stats you either absorb it all or you don't.

Not even going to read the rest of this thread after some of the retarded shit in here iv'e seen. All i'm going to say is that if you've ever given up a pet because you had a baby, go fuck yourself. No, your mouth-breather isn't special and you're a piece of shit and should never own an animal in the first place.

Die in a fire.

Tell us how you really feel.

These discussions are always so civil and pleasant.

What breed is that? Does not look like a APBT.

This should add some fuel to the fire

Montreal suspends controversial pit bull ban, new animal control bylaw in works

Montreal pit bull owners: you can unmuzzle your dogs now.

The city's controversial animal control bylaw has been amended. The parts of the bylaw pertaining to pit bulls and pit bull-type dogs were suspended during an executive committee meeting Wednesday morning.

The year-old bylaw banned the adoption of pit bulls in Montreal and forced owners who already owned such dogs to buy a special permit that costs $150.

The dogs also had to wear a muzzle in public.

Those provisions are no more — instead, pit bulls are subject to the same rules as all other dogs. They must be registered with the city, on a leash no longer than 1.85 metres while in public, and wear a harness or a halter if they weigh 20 kilograms or more.

"In targeting just one race, it created a false sense of security because science ... shows there is no type of dog that is intrinsically more dangerous than others," Coun. Craig Sauvé said.

"All dogs are dangerous, and the bigger the dog, the more the bite could hurt."

Oh them pitt owners...

If it was just them getting killed, i wouldnt care, but they have to be idiots, and make others deal with their god-awful animals too.

Both sides are moronic. Pro and anti pitbull.
When it comes to any large/powerful breed do not let your fucking kids just chill unattended with the family dog.

Here is the family Labrador who mauled an 8 year old girl while there was a pit bull as well that did nothing to her

The anti pit crowd are more stupid when it comes to this because they think all breeds are infallible to this while they use the same statistics that nail pit bulls to the cross. If you read these stats you either absorb it all or you don't.

source that the "Anti pit crowd thinks all other breeds are infallible"?

i am "anti pit", but i also state that id never leave a child unattended around ANY large/powerful breed of dog

the "pro pit" people are WORSE, imo, bc you have people who are supposed "successful dog walkers" that state they'd leave "any child of any age unattended with the 3 pitbulls she walks"....bc the pitbulls "have good owners"

"pro pitbull" people make it a point to post pics of their "vicious pitbull attacking their children.......with KISSES!" type pics

a204bf1fa46ac3c3592436044c85ab75--funny-kids-pitbull-attacks.jpg

3074b7331ca000391d92a82d7361e0a4.jpg

now THAT is some dangerous shit
imagine seeing some lady walking a bunch of dogs, some pits, and knowing that she'd gladly let any of those pits around any child

tell me what is "worse" ...."anti pit" people "ignoring the dangers of other breeds" or "pro pit" people who make it a point to prove how "safe" pits are that theyd allow children to be unattended with them?>

that story about the lab that killed a kid is something that "pro pitbull" types will latch on to in order to deflect from the overwhelming stats of pit attacks..."derp....a labrador killed a kid, so pitbulls are no more dangerous than labs!"

@ripskater WAS BANNED FOR POSTING "GORE".

So the mods here according to their standards will ban the TS???

i am "anti pit", but i also state that id never leave a child unattended around ANY large/powerful breed of dog

the "pro pit" people are WORSE, imo, bc you have people who are supposed "successful dog walkers" that state they'd leave "any child of any age unattended with the 3 pitbulls she walks"....bc the pitbulls "have good owners"

"pro pitbull" people make it a point to post pics of their "vicious pitbull attacking their children.......with KISSES!" type pics

imagine seeing some lady walking a bunch of dogs, some pits, and knowing that she'd gladly let any of those pits around any child

tell me what is "worse" ...."anti pit" people "ignoring the dangers of other breeds" or "pro pit" people who make it a point to prove how "safe" pits are that theyd allow children to be unattended with them?>

that story about the lab that killed a kid is something that "pro pitbull" types will latch on to in order to deflect from the overwhelming stats of pit attacks..."derp....a labrador killed a kid, so pitbulls are no more dangerous than labs!"

The pro pitbull crowd can be insufferable but hey at least adress one of the main issues which is that the owner behind the dog is majorly nresponsible for the actions of their dogs while the "anti pit" crowd leaves it completely in the hands of the inherent nature of the dog.

They do not propose solutions (that work), they do not adress the real issues surrounding them and they think that once a blanket ban is up it is somehow going to help when in reality the root causes have been left unnatended. If you truly want to help you would be fighting for some form of regulation where stupid owners cannot get their hands on these breeds and so that back yard breeders are held accountable for their monstrosities.

The blind Guardian of pitbulls are stupid while the anti pit crowd are both stupid and dangerous.

If you don't have anything to offer other than "I'm scared" then sit there and shut the fuck up.

Ahhh hell yeah this.

The pro pitbull crowd can be insufferable but hey at least adress one of the main issues which is that the owner behind the dog is majorly nresponsible for the actions of their dogs while the "anti pit" crowd leaves it completely in the hands of the inherent nature of the dog.

They do not propose solutions (that work), they do not adress the real issues surrounding them and they think that once a blanket ban is up it is somehow going to help when in reality the root causes have been left unnatended. If you truly want to help you would be fighting for some form of regulation where stupid owners cannot get their hands on these breeds and so that back yard breeders are held accountable for their monstrosities.

The blind Guardian of pitbulls are stupid while the anti pit crowd are both stupid and dangerous.

If you don't have anything to offer other than "I'm scared" then sit there and shut the fuck up.

dont know if it was this thread or the other pit thread with identical title
but i stated that i am not in favor of an outright Ban on pits (although id be very happy oif there was a hypothetical ban on them, but im being reasonable and realistic)

what i am in favor of is requiring owners or would be owners of such dogs to purchase liability insurance on the dog, to get licensed from your municipality, and go through both dog and Owner training

while i do agree that owners play a big part in pit behavior, i also know that pits, like every other breed of dog, were bred for a specific purpose (fighting and killing other animals) and that those genetic traits manifest themselves in certain situations, regardless of how good or bad the owner is

my german shepherd naturally "herded" and protected my siblings and I, all without training

beagles will start sniffing
pointing dogs will naturally point and chase game
greyhounds love to run and chase game
labradors have webbed paws, double coat and love to jump into water and retrieve things

why are pitbulls considered the apex breed for things like Dog fighting, hog hunting, etc....? bc they are tenacious, fearless, and will attack even if put through pain and suffering.....they are genetically inclined to be that way

i find it disingenuous and dangerous that so many pit apologists discount the genetics of the breed(s) and simply put 100% of the blame on "Bad owners"
even worse, are the pit apologists whose life goal is to prove how "Safe" pitbulls are (with all the usual caveats of course; correct training, good owner, etc.)

If I want a trained killer I'd make myself a Mike Tyson

You are an honest to God idiot.

You can't defend leaving a child alone with an animal.

Go on, pretend youre special because you spend all day with dogs.

So do make a wish kids. Big Whoop.

Get an honest job.
What's not honest about a dog-walking business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back