Dogs of piece strike yet again (video included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God_Emperor_Of_Mankind

Let's Palaver!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is a video of a man being attacked by a pit, happened a few hours ago,he's bloodied and brutalized, look at his hands,

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Is that lady laughing or crying? I can’t tell.

Also, dogs of piece? Piece of what?

Last edited:
I had two of these creatures.

Same old story (lovely dogs)

One day the boy got ahold of a Badger and mauled it to death, the display of power was fucking scary. Once my wife pushed out our first kid, I took them both down the vets and they got the needle.

EDIT: adding in a more indepth and important comment below. However, its important to point out regardless of age and health id never ever have a powerful dog in the same house as a newborn baby.

I made the decision to end the life of two older dogs with very little chance of being rehoused. One had bad back legs due to age, the other was brutally violent with other dogs. They lasted well over 10 and had an exceptional life, why on earth would I send the poor things at that age to battersea dog shelter, where there's already pitbulls oozing out of the cages due to the breeds issues.

The decision to put them to sleep was a no brainer, they had no happy life living in a shelter at 11 and 13.

Last edited:
Poor thing was trying to play, only to be set upon but those vicious beasts.

One day the boy got ahold of a Badger and mauled it to death, the display of power was fucking scary. Once my wife pushed out our first kid, I took them both down the vets and they got the needle.

A wise choice.

What breed of dog is that b/c its not a APBT?

{<doc}

You made the decision to get these dogs(regardless of breed) and then put them down when you had a kid? Wtf is wrong with you. At least give them to a no kill shelter. Unless you did such an absolute shit job of raising them that they would attack other people.

Imagine being so sad at life that you hunt down videos of pit bulls attacking people so you can say that they're dangerous dogs and start threads that devolve into people saying they should all be put down.

{<doc}

You made the decision to get these dogs(regardless of breed) and then put them down when you had a kid? Wtf is wrong with you. At least give them to a no kill shelter. Unless you did such an absolute shit job of raising them that they would attack other people.

I made the decision to end the life of two older dogs with very little chance of being rehoused. One had bad back legs due to age, the other was brutally violent with other dogs. They lasted well over 10 and had an exceptional life, why on earth would I send the poor things at that age to battersea dog shelter, where there's already pitbulls oozing out of the cages due to the breeds issues.

The decision to put them to sleep was a no brainer, they had no happy life living in a shelter at 11 and 13.

Lol you removed your pet pit AV cause the heat was on you eh? Irresponsible dog owner.

I change my AV weekly.

So changing my AV makes me a bad dog owner. Got it.

You're a fucking retard and I deeply hope you get mauled to death by chihuahuas

Just talked to a pitbull owner. He said this was the owners fault.

I change my AV weekly.

So changing my AV makes me a bad dog owner. Got it.

You're a fucking retard and I deeply hope you get mauled to death by chihuahuas
Awww it's a good thing you don't get to change your username the same way cause it's very appropriate for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back