Dogs Of Peace Strike Again..

Spewed stupid again.

Nuking from orbit is call back to aliens ya dumb sob.

In my world if a lerson even sees someone with an illegal dog the cops are called and its hunted down and taken away. There is no “maybe that owner is responsible amd has his license” situation. Its black and white.

The only time someone wpuld get investigated in your world is as it is in this world. Where something has happened.

And in that case its already likely jail time for the owner whos dog is responsible for death so again... nothing fucking changes im your bullshit world.

You suck at this.
-Proposes an impossible "solution" of killing 50% of dogs.
-People point out he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
-Insults those who think his suggestions ridiculous.
-Has holes in arguments pointed out several times.
-Asks for a viable solution.
-Gets a reasonable answer.
-Replies with unintelligible screeching demonstrating an impressive level of reading comprehension fail. What is deterrent and liability? And how do they work?

Have a lovely day, and don't forget your helmet if you have to do complex tasks like walking or communicating.

P.S. Complex means difficult. Difficult means hard.

Pits are known to turn on their masters.

Its in their genetic coding, dogs are bred for specific purposes.

for the Pit they are bred to kill aka fight and not let go.

in order for a pit back in the day to pass on to breed, the master would have them latch onto a piece of meat hanging trying to tear into that or a small animal, as the pit dangles locked on they would hit it with a long stick or whip to see if the pit would let go if the pit refuses to let go he passes and is gamebred has that no flight kill mentality refusing to let go no matter what type of punishment given.

If the pit lets go after a few licks they kill it, thats what I was told by some southern guy who said his grand pa use to breed fighting dogs.

Damn bro... I don't know if you know this, but literally every dog in existence started off that way. Even little ass dogs were bred for rat hunting.

And dog fighting is only from a small percentage of the line.

You don't feel sorry for someone who just got mauled to death?

"She owned two pits. She deserved it."

Makes sense.
if its true when it was stated they were bred for fighting, then no.

even if they wernt, pitts are a mentaly unstable breed. just like dobermans when you get 2 or more together, certain instincts kick in.

1. dont own a ferarri if you cant drive such a car

2. dont own a gun if you think its a toy and you dont know how to shoot

3. dont drink alcohol if you know dont know when to stop

I've met pit bulls with the sweetest demeanor, and golden retrievers that are mean dogs.

It's the owner, not the dog.

Not a valid argument. This gets brought up in every pitbull thread. Retrievers don't pose the same threat to killing if they attack.

If you wanted to say you need a permit to own a pitbull, that requires an educational class, I wouldn't be against that. A pitbull Can be a dangerous weapon, but so can all dogs if trained to be. Some less dangerous based on their physical qualities.

Just a permit and an education class? Nope, there needs to be federal legislation across the board with pitbull owners requiring;
  • Liability insurance of $500,000
  • Strict regulations on the sale and breeding
  • Must be kept under strict control by people of 21 years or older
  • Be licensed
  • Walked on a short leash in public (5ft)
  • Muzzled in public places
  • Private homes displaying warning signs

-Proposes an impossible "solution" of killing 50% of dogs.
-People point out he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
-Insults those who think his suggestions ridiculous.
-Has holes in arguments pointed out several times.
-Asks for a viable solution.
-Gets a reasonable answer.
-Replies with unintelligible screeching demonstrating an impressive level of reading comprehension fail. What is deterrent and liability? And how do they work?

Have a lovely day, and don't forget your helmet if you have to do complex tasks like walking or communicating.

P.S. Complex means difficult. Difficult means hard.

litterally none of those things have happened.

We have some idiot obsessed with how everyone identifies with the dog in the story as not being a pitt eventhough it shares all of the same natural attributes of a pit that make it a dangerous breed.

We have you claiming "I'm a good owner and my dangerous dogs have never done anything wrong = nothing ever goes wrong"

And we have metal with the opinion that "clearly this is a non issue"

That's what's happened in this thread.

That and my amazment that you can type so well with your head so far up your ass.

Not a valid argument. This gets brought up in every pitbull thread. Retrievers don't pose the same threat to killing if they attack.

Just a permit and an education class? Nope, there needs to be federal legislation across the board with pitbull owners requiring;
  • Be licensed

They don't. I agree. But is the level of danger determinative?

Does this then mean that German Shepards should be banned too?

litterally none of those things have happened.

We have some idiot obsessed with how everyone identifies with the dog in the story as not being a pitt eventhough it shares all of the same natural attributes of a pit that make it a dangerous breed.

We have you claiming "I'm a good owner and my dangerous dogs have never done anything wrong = nothing ever goes wrong"

And we have metal with the opinion that "clearly this is a non issue"

That's what's happened in this thread.

That and my amazment that you can type so well with your head so far up your ass.
If the next step down is to replace Pitts with rottys then we go and ban rottys.

And we can move right on down the list until it's evident that people shouldn't own anything that is life threatening to adults 1 vs 1.

Sound good?

And do you want to know why?

Because all the best training in the world cannot predict a dog's behaviour because guess what?

Dogs like anything else that's alive, have a mind of their own. And as such even the nicest dog may get dimentia, or some kind of mental or personality disorder. May have something that set's it off to the point where it goes insane. Or maybe it just has abad day and is in a bad mood?

Dogs are not robots.

And if you need a big ass powerful breed of dog for security or whatever. Then as it does wrong, so you go to jail. And if you need to own one, then you need to jump through some fucking hoops so not every asshole who breeds these things can walk down the street with it on a leash thinking they are bad ass. A cop should be able to stop you, and request your license for owning such a dangerous weapon. And if you don't have such license. Then the dog is removed and put down.

Sure whatever except im not taking your guns away. Amd while i would hold the owner criminally responsible this not a strong enough deterrent to solve the problem.

And if you think it is, you are fucking retarded.

Their is no deterrent for as ive mentioned on repeat, regardless of how well mannered amd trained and precautions an owner can take to insure his dog wont attack. It will mever be 100 percent because dogs have a mind of their own.

So im for absolutes. Nuke these fuckers from orbit.

Well legislation would be “all american pittbulls”. And any dog that resembles a pittbull.

Most people including those that wrote the article have a fairly consistent understanding of the type of dog being targetted.

Youd be on the sidelines shaking your head proclaiming “thats not technically a pittbull”.

But nobody would care.

What's your bullshit idea?

1st quote - you saying any dog that's life threatening 1 on 1 should be banned

2nd quote - kill em all

3rd quote - all pitbulls and dogs that resemble them

4th quote - asking for a solution

So should add dishonesty or a reeeally short memory to your growing list of personality flaws?

Last edited:

• Be licensed
1st quote - you saying any dog that's blife threatening 1 on 1 one should be banned

2nd quote - kill em all

3rd quote - all pitbulls and dogs that resemble them

4th quote - asking for a solution

So shpuld I add dishonesty or a reeeally short memory to your growing list of personality flaws?

Oh i stand by my decision that any dog breed that can be trained and successfully kill people on its own should be considered a high risk animal.

But not all breeds are built the same and theirs certian natural traits that pitts have including the one pictured in the thread story. Regardless if you want to call it a pitt or not.

But a grown adult can handle most breeds. The ones that a grown male cannot fend off? Those are the breeds im question.

And if this gets in your way of your desire to own large dogs to compensate for your lack of courage or a small penis... i really dont give a shit.

Buy a cat.

German Shepherds are intelligent and sensible by design. They were bred to perform more complex tasks than mauling things to death. They may generally have serious demeanor, and are as physically dangerous as a pit, but it's a virtual certainty a properly socialized GSD is not going to maul someone to death unprovoked. The same simply cannot be said of a "pit". The fact that pit ownership is also correlated with people who probably shouldn't own a dog to begin with, just exacerbates the issue.

Oh i stand by my decision that any dog breed that can be trained and successfully kill people on its own should be considered a high risk animal.

But not all breeds are built the same and theirs certian natural traits that pitts have including the one pictured in the thread story. Regardless if you want to call it a pitt or not.

But a grown adult can handle most breeds. The ones that a grown male cannot fend off? Those are the breeds im question.

And if this gets in your way of your desire to own large dogs to compensate for your lack of courage or a small penis... i really dont give a shit.

Buy a cat.
All livestock guardian breeds
All mastiff breeds
Most molosser types
Most working breeds
Many hunting breeds
Many dogs over 70lbs
Anything resembling a pitbull

That's at least half the breed of dogs you want to exterminate as per your own words.

Most grown adults couldn't handle a pissed off 80 pound lab. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Belgian Melanois seldom get bigger than 75lbs and are the most formidable cop dogs out there.

hqdefault.jpg

Posts a picture of a dog and calls it a pitbull. Gets informed that what he posted isn't a pitbull by a couple posters. Calls the people that corrected him idiots. LOL.

Are pugs, french bulldogs and Boston terriers the same thing? Of course not. Not every type of dog that looks like a pitbull, including numerous lab mixes have the same demeanor, genetics or was bred for the same reason as the pitbull. Obviously that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous (like every other large dog can be). In 2016 labs killed 3 people. Every large dog can be dangerous.

"Well legislation would be “all american pittbulls”. And any dog that resembles a pittbull.

Most people including those that wrote the article have a fairly consistent understanding of the type of dog being targetted.

Youd be on the sidelines shaking your head proclaiming “thats not technically a pittbull”.

But nobody would care."

You can't even spell the breed name correctly.

What part of I don't care what you want to ban do you not understand? I've said it numerous times. I was just telling you the picture you posted isn't a pitbull...

If a breed has data showing reoccurrence of severely bitting people or killing them they would be considered dangerous. Like I said if you want to own them take proper precautions. Major liability insurance on the dog, muzzled in public, warning signs...etc.

I didn’t read the whole thread, but no way were those pits. The breed standard for pits is 40-60 pounds. Dogs like that woman had are in mastiff territory. Sad either way, but those those weren’t pits.

I didn’t read the whole thread, but no way were those pits. The breed standard for pits is 40-60 pounds. Dogs like that woman had are in mastiff territory. Sad either way, but those those weren’t pits.

In b4 @Tiny calls you an idiot

German Shepherds are intelligent and sensible by design. They were bred to perform more complex tasks than mauling things to death. They may generally have serious demeanor, and are as physically dangerous as a pit, but it's a virtual certainty a properly socialized GSD is not going to maul someone to death unprovoked. The same simply cannot be said of a "pit". The fact that pit ownership is also correlated with people who probably shouldn't own a dog to begin with, just exacerbates the issue.

This is where you fail in logic.

Pit bulls are more dangerous because they have a lock jaw.

You have zero evidence Pitbulls are inherently more aggressive. All dogs are decended from wolves. A pitbull does not have one instinct other dogs don't.

This is where you fail in logic.

Pit bulls are more dangerous because they have a lock jaw.

You have zero evidence Pitbulls are inherently more aggressive. All dogs are decended from wolves. A pitbull does not have one instinct other dogs don't.
According several sources, pits do not having a "lock jaw". Furthermore, they have a slightly lower avg bite force than a GSD, and several other breeds of domesticated dog, for that matter. GSD bite as hard/harder, are bigger, stronger, as fast/faster, as agile, etc. If anything, they are physically superior to pits. They simply aren't neurologically wired to have the same mentality.
image.png

As far as your claim that there is no evidence pits are inherently more dangerous, there is plenty of correlative, as well as anecdotal evidence, to support the argument. Is there any way to control for every factor, and prove causal relationship? Unlikely. But the data, and general societal perception, certainly seems to support there is something more to pits than just "it's the owner, not the dog" argument.

image.gif
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-15-fastest-dog-breeds.html

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...e-gws-hp..17.2.347.3..35i39k1.532.vX3fCuE9w9Y

http://petcomments.com/ten-dogs-which-have-the-strongest-bite/

Last edited:
If a breed has data showing reoccurrence of severely bitting people or killing them they would be considered dangerous. Like I said if you want to own them take proper precautions. Major liability insurance on the dog, muzzled in public, warning signs...etc.

No matter how much tegulation you add, it wont solve the problem.

No buddy cares if the dog in the article is a crossbreed cousin of a pitbull.

It would and has been lumped into the pitbull family.

I been following this and I saw a lot of local Virginia people are convinced that she was attacked by a Black Bear and that apparently others in the past have been attacked in the same location when walking their dogs by Black Bear. I don't know what the truth is, but hopefully they will do DNA testing and full profile to find out the truth. Could just be local pitbull owners desperate to always defend the pitbull.

All livestock guardian breeds
All mastiff breeds
Most molosser types
Most working breeds
Many hunting breeds
Many dogs over 70lbs
Anything resembling a pitbull

That's at least half the breed of dogs you want to exterminate as per your own words.

Most grown adults couldn't handle a pissed off 80 pound lab. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Belgian Melanois seldom get bigger than 75lbs and are the most formidable cop dogs out there.

buy a cat.

Back