Dogs Of Peace Strike Again..

Hahahaha no i mean in the end they are still animals and i dont FULLY trust them even tho I act like i do. I could only own 1 rotty or pit, but i can own 2 or 3 labs because even if they tried something, theyd fail lol

I got you. I could have an unlimited number of golden retrievers. We looked after one golden who refused to even bite his toys. He refused to play tug of war. The breed pretty obviously matters.

I don't know why people buy pitbulls. It just screams overcompensating micro dick.

It's the big game hunting of the dog world.

My best friend's dog is a blue pit and he's really well trained and incredibly sweet and I am totally comfortable with him but being around him shows how dangerous a dog, or especially more than one, like that can be in the wrong situation. If he's pulling on a leash it feels like he's gonna pull your damn arm off, and if he's chomping down on a toy and doesn't want to let go, there's no way in hell you can pull it away. And fast and tireless. 2 or 3 angry ones could probably overwhelm damn near anyone. They are powerful animals, not to be taken lightly...

What a horrible way to die

Last edited:
99.9% of dogs that attack their owners were mistreated by their owners.

Meh

Think of this as the same as a gun owner who went out to shoot a few rounds and in her stupidity shot herself in the face.
guns dont have a mind of their own...

anyone who plays with fire better not cry when they get burned.

raising 2 masive pitbulls, especially a woman..is lightinh an ex0losive match.

i dont feel sorry for her.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...grisly-mauling-by-her-dogs-cops-says.amp.html

"A Virginia woman was mauled to death by her dogs while taking them for a walk in the woods near her home, local authorities said Friday."

"Local deputies found the body of Bethany Stephens, 22, in a wooded area off of Manakin Road in Goodland, Va. around 8:20 p.m. on Thursday, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported.

"In a news conference Friday, Sheriff James L. Agnew said Stephens’ body was found guarded by “two very large, brindle-colored pitbull dogs.” He suspected that the dogs had been bred for fighting."

"In an initial report, the medical examiner’s office said Stephens had defensive wounds on her hands and arms. But the first traumatic injury she suffered was to her throat and face, Agnew said. "It appears she was taken to the ground, lost consciousness, and the dogs then mauled her to death," he said, according to a local Fox affiliate."

"The area where they found the victim’s body was covered in blood, Agnew said, adding that it took at least eight hours for investigators to collect over 60 pieces of evidence."

"It was an absolutely grisly mauling," Sheriff Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement I've never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again."

"The dogs, which are now with Goochland Animal Control, will most likely be euthanized."

But we must not judge this misunderstood breed. In before pages of offended pit bull owners.

16265760_614518405399948_874193650876613457_n.jpg

Truly a sad state of affairs. RIP. Discuss..

<{1-11}> .
Cute dog though

The dogs in this article are clearly said to have been thought to be trained to fight. I mean if any dog is going to go psycho on its owner, wouldn't it be the one that was trained to fight?

I genuinely don't see what this has to do with the breed. If you do this with any 80lb dog you'll probably wind up with a psycho dog.

So that girl was raising fighting dogs? Doesn't seem right

guns dont have a mind of their own...

anyone who plays with fire better not cry when they get burned.

raising 2 masive pitbulls, especially a woman..is lightinh an ex0losive match.

i dont feel sorry for her.

Incase its not evident...i really dont care if the owner of a pitbull gets devoured by said pittbull

The dogs in this article are clearly said to have been thought to be trained to fight. I mean if any dog is going to go psycho on its owner, wouldn't it be the one that was trained to fight?

I genuinely don't see what this has to do with the breed. If you do this with any 80lb dog you'll probably wind up with a psycho dog.

Even if i trained my chuahua to fight , if it turned on me id just swat it with a rolled up newspaper amd call it a day.

It wouldnt be a fight to the death.

Pittbull breed is fucked.

They have short muscular frames. A thick skull and a powerful jaw.

Fuck that breed. You may as well try defending owning a full grown male tiger to me.

Last edited:

" suspected to " I'm assuming because of their actions.

<seedat> .

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

There are a myriad of great dog breeds who would never attack their owner, why get a dog bred for mauling?

If you judge by breed I bet you are also either a closet or subconscious racist.

C'mon bro. You just don't understand or have the patience to handle this breed...

pit-bull-dog-attack-what-you-should-do-when-youre-attacked-in-arizona.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

<{1-11}> .
Am I suppose to feel bad?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I love dogs and animals, but at some point when I become the victim in the eyes of a predator I quit giving a shit.

Don’t care if it’s a dog, bear, shark, etc.

Even if i trained my chuahua to fight , if it turned on me id just swat it with a rolled up newspaper amd call it a day.

It wouldnt be a fight to the death.

Pittbull breed is fucked.

They have short muscular frames. A thick skull and a powerful jaw.

Fuck that breed. You may as well try defending owning a full grown male tiger to me.

There's a hundred different breeds that would be dangerous if you bred them to be dangerous. Dobermans. Rottweilers. Mastiffs. Shepherds.

All of those would fuck you up. But because there's a million more pitbull mutts than purebred, they get the blame.

" suspected to " I'm assuming because of their actions.

<seedat> .

Suspected to, Assuming to be because they found evidence of dog fighting.

They are what you breed them to be.

Keeping dogs angry for prolonged amounts of time by starving and beating them, so they can fight better, can have certain consequences.

Back