Dogs Of Peace Strike Again..

years ago i worked at the Nevada Humane Society. It was my job to get dogs ready for their evaluation to be adopted. I still remember my first dog. He was a pit named Diego. He was pretty mean, but I worked really hard with him. He passed all of his tests, including his food aggression test. But they still opted to euthanize him. It really hurt because in a short time I had come pretty attached to him. If I had a place to take him at that time, I probably would have taken him myself. One of the hardest things I have done was to walk him to the room to be euthanized.

Our rules were nobody under 25, no children under 12 in the home and you had to have a 6 foot fence in your yard to adopt one. Unfortunately, finding anyone that met just one of those qualifications was almost impossible. Usually it was a 22 year old gang banger who lived in an apartment with his girl and 2 young children

Thats gotta be tough, the attachment is painful a lot of dogs are like kids, I remember losing my first pet she ran away or someone kidnapped her she was very friendly a cute kitten I was 9 years old and depressed I went to school empty and sad its horrible.

I always wondered if it would be good to get kids pets, knowing the pain I felt when I lost my pet when I was younger, I wonder what age is best maybe junior high? kids get attached easy and treat the pet like their best friend at times and cant handle the loss its very tough.

they had some sociopaths who did the euthanizing at the local shelter here it was on the news a while back they said some guys wanted to be the ones to kill the pets and a video apparently caught them torturing them and enjoying hearing the cries of pain from the dog instead of just injecting them to put them down easy they were having their sadistic sick fun torturing the animals first.

I would never want that job.

Don't lose sight of the relevant points in the discussion.

My points are the relevant points of this discussion.

Any reasonable person who objectively reviews the statistics would see the attacks by Pitbulls are more frequent and more deadly than other popular breeds in the U.S. It's clearly a farce to claim that the reason for there being so many more Pitbull attacks than attacks by other dog types is because most of the shitty dog owners happen to own Pitbulls. :rolleyes:

And how many pitbulls are there in North America?

What? People like you are just desperate to have your way.
I already have my way. Owners are held liable criminally and civilly responsible for the actions of their dogs.[/quote]

You're trying to sell to everyone that dozens of various breeds of 'Pitbull' and half-breeds need to be killed and declared illegal, and only retards like @Tiny are buying it.

We might as well just let people own fucking wolves if it's really just a question of freedom.
Sounds like you may want to add Huskies and German Shepherds to the list of dogs to make illegal.

The problem is actually people getting mauled by them.

You should stick to vs threads. You are less of a fucking idiot.
So, the owners will buy a more dangerous dog breed than pitbulls.

That's smart.

IMO, the active ingredient is PITBULL.

So fuck off with your mauling dog defending - offended outrage.

<GOT1> .

I'm not defending or outraged about anything, so fuck off in general(mildly of course). I think the breed gets mislabeled very often. From the first picture in the op it didn't look like pit to me. There were clear examples itt, one by that tiny poster.

I don't care if you want to ban them. I just wanted to correct and educate people itt that aren't aware of what real pitbulls are and look like.

Such outrage.

Btw out of curiosity what do you think would happen with dog mauling stats if you replaced every single "pitbull type" dog overnight with a German Shepherd, Malinois, husky, doberman or rottweiler, etc?

2016 dog bite fatalities
2016-dog-bite-fatality-chart.gif

Wolves? Let em own tigers. Remember the bitch who owned a monkey? And it ripped her face off?

33D7C7F800000578-3573666-image-a-70_1462389622287.jpg
A chimp that she fed Xanax pills to. Brilliant human, that one.

Btw out of curiosity what do you think would happen with dog mauling stats if you replaced every single "pitbull type" dog overnight with a German Shepherd, Malinois, husky, doberman or rottweiler, etc?

2016 dog bite fatalities
2016-dog-bite-fatality-chart.gif

They'd fill out the percentages yet still result in a far lower death total? At the end of the day only bull breed dogs can have both their eyes poked out and still refuse to release their bite --- they behave in a manner that goes against nature itself because they are a relic of a much less civilized time in human history.

JRT and Patterdales will do the same shit by the way but they're 10-15lbs of crazy not 60lbs.

Last edited:
I always wondered if it would be good to get kids pets, knowing the pain I felt when I lost my pet when I was younger, I wonder what age is best maybe junior high? kids get attached easy and treat the pet like their best friend at times and cant handle the loss its very tough.

If you really want the answer to this question, then you need to watch Old Yeller. The film ultimately posits that sometimes life will come along and knock you flat, and you may not even see it coming. It hurts like hell. But you can’t waste the good parts frettin’ about the bad.

A tough lesson, but an important one for every young person.

Get ‘em the dog and let them have the human experience.

Hey “do nothing” thats smarter!
So banning 50% of dog breeds is your answer? Anything that resembles a pitbull, or can kill an adult 1 on 1 being your criteria. Brilliant.

They'd fill out the percentages yet still result in a far lower death total? At the end of the day only bull breed dogs can have both their eyes poked out and still refuse to release their bite --- they behave in a manner that goes against nature itself, they are a relic of a much less civilized time in human history.

JRT and Patterdales will do the same shit by the way but they're 10-15lbs of crazy not 60lbs.

I meant just pick one breed but either way I don't think it would result in a much different death toll. A couple of those dogs listed weigh much more, are much more powerful and have stronger bite forces. Another thing to keep in mind is the way those dogs will be raised. Pits unfortunately attract absolute losers.

My points are the relevant points of this discussion.

I noticed. Like any other Pitbull owner, you want what you want, and that is all that is relevant to you.

And how many pitbulls are there in North America?

Clearly enough to eclipse all other types of dogs in attack statistics despite not being the most popular breed to own.

I already have my way. Owners are held liable criminally and civilly responsible for the actions of their dogs.

Only after somebody's kid gets completely fucked up. Pitbull owners are not always held accountable for their dogs getting lose and killing people though. More misinformation from the "educated" crowd that will say anything to keep their dogs.

You're trying to sell to everyone that dozens of various breeds of 'Pitbull' and half-breeds need to be killed and declared illegal, and only retards like @Tiny are buying it.

Sounds like you may want to add Huskies and German Shepherds to the list of dogs to make illegal.

I would be okay with that if it meant we could get Pitbulls off the streets.

A chimp that she fed Xanax pills to. Brilliant human, that one.

Note: The woman depicted in that picture was not the owner of the ape. The woman in the picture was the victim, and hired help tasked with taking care of the animal. The woman in the picture expressed concerns to the owner about the apes behavior leading up to the incident, and the owner ignored those warnings.

Possessing two dogs is already ghetto unless you live in a sprawling mansion or rural property.

Owning a dog that is stronger/able to overcome you is Darwin Award level stupid (why don't you get a wolf while you are at it?)

Owning two pitts bred for fighting as a female and thinking somehow you will be able to control them at all times is just ridiculous.

Women, just get a fucking cockaspaniel or something.

So banning 50% of dog breeds is your answer? Anything that resembles a pitbull, or can kill an adult 1 on 1 being your criteria. Brilliant.

What's your bullshit idea?

What's your bullshit idea?
#1 set up a gofundme for you to get a clue.
#2 graduated licensing fees based on capabilitiy and size of dog. Discounts available upon proof of taking obedience classes. The more training taken, the smaller the fee.
#3 harsher penalties levied on crap owners - those whos dogs run out of control, cause property damage or attack people (regardless of size or severity).
#4 mandatory pointing and laughing at muppets like you who spew shit without having a basic understanding of the topic discussed.

I'm big on responsible dog ownership and I've owned numerous "dangerous" breeds. People need to be discouraged from owning animals they can't handle.

#1 set up a gofundme for you to get a clue.
#2 graduated licensing fees based on capabilitiy and size of dog. Discounts available upon proof of taking obedience classes. The more training taken, the smaller the fee.
#3 harsher penalties levied on crap owners - those whos dogs run out of control, cause property damage or attack people (regardless of size or severity).
#4 mandatory pointing and laughing at muppets like you who spew shit without having a basic understanding of the topic discussed.

I'm big on responsible dog ownership and I've owned numerous "dangerous" breeds. People need to be discouraged from owning animals they can't handle.

None of those bullshit solutions prevent undocumented pitts from being bred and not licensed.

Nor will it prevent further dog attacks.

Fuck you suck.

Maybe you could click your heels three times?

None of those bullshit solutions prevent undocumented pitts from being bred and not licensed.

Fuck you suck.

Maybe you could click your heels three times?
Who cares about breeding? Breed as many mutts as you want as long as you're responsible, and they're under control. Here it's mandatory to license your dog.

I'm proposing making the idea of being an irresponsible owner outrageously expensive, therefore deterring shit owners from wanting capable breeds.

But no, your autistic proposal of nuking half the dogs on the planet from space is a much better idea, and totally viable. Reeee, kill em all!!1!! Brilliant.

Who cares about breeding? Breed as many mutts as you want as long as you're responsible, and they're under control. Here it's mandatory to license your dog.

I'm proposing making the idea of being an irresponsible owner outrageously expensive, therefore deterring shit owners from wanting capable breeds.

But no, your autistic proposal of nuking half the dogs on the planet from space is a much better idea, and totally viable. Reeee, kill em all!!1!! Brilliant.

Spewed stupid again.

Nuking from orbit is call back to aliens ya dumb sob.

In my world if a person even sees someone with an illegal dog the cops are called and its hunted down and taken away. There is no “maybe that owner is responsible amd has his license” situation. Its black and white.

The only time someone would get investigated in your world is as it is in this world. Where something has happened.

And by then its too late.

And in that case its already likely jail time for the owner whos dog is responsible for death so again... nothing fucking changes im your bullshit world.

You suck at this.

Back