Dogs in Mumbai turning Blue. Blue brahs gtfih!

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Indian factory shut for dumping dye after dogs turn blue
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-for-dumping-dye-after-dogs-turn-blue-9147710

images

MUMBAI: A factory accused of dumping dye into an Indian river where several dogs turned blue has been shut down, an official said Tuesday (Aug 22), after alarming pictures emerged of the brightly-coloured canines.

An animal activist spotted the blue dogs wandering the streets of Mumbai near an industrial zone where factories had been accused of pouring untreated chemicals directly into the Kasadi river.

Arati Chauhan said dogs and birds had been left a bright blue after swimming in the contaminated river.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-for-dumping-dye-after-dogs-turn-blue-9147710

Last edited:
These are gonna replace adopted African kids as the new fashion must have for the Hollywood glitterati

That's not good. Fucking factory went full Monty Burns.

Better blue than brown. Aren't they known for shitting in the same river they bathe in? (that's a legitimate question)

New breed: instead of the Vizla, they have the Vishnu

light blue,violet blue,green blue or flourescent blue?

so a blue dog lead to clues about mass environmental contamination??

Steve, you did it again!

rs_600x600-160907141835-600.Steve-Burns-Blues-Clues-RM-090716.jpg

600full-blue%27s-clues-screenshot.jpg

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful dogs and we have ugly dogs. just like any race. I for 1 am a great dog person, have great friends, and i take care of every dog that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have dogs that love me around me. also, indian dogs are one of the best dogs you can have. sometimes they can be really rabid, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will fetch you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a dog that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Back