Dog Eats Crack and . . .

I thought Bull Terriers only drank beer? Learn something new everyday.
ac2e7a6093affc4c840f256d64e14c3c--feeling-down-light-beer.jpg

Shiiiiiiit, my mastif on Angledust could get an instant kill.

They need to get that dog into rehab before it tries sucking dick for crack

See this guy walking him down the street.
iu

its weird how you never hear anything, like at all, about Saget these days. Is he still trying the whole stand up thing?

Anyways, from the little I read this guy was "filming a documentary" or something and thats why he had crack? So he just casually purchased and had a sched 1 drug laying around his house "for a documentary."

really?

Tyrone Doggums.

those dogs are a mess
ussually owned by ppl who want to intimidate others and uncapable of doing it themselves.
its the only dog you see on the park on a leash. i mean.. why all the hard extra work for a dog that is btw ugly af

its weird how you never hear anything, like at all, about Saget these days. Is he still trying the whole stand up thing?

Anyways, from the little I read this guy was "filming a documentary" or something and thats why he had crack? So he just casually purchased and had a sched 1 drug laying around his house "for a documentary."

really?
I didn't even know if Bob was still alive or not, had to check.

I bet he sucked a dick for those rocks, "for the documentary" too.

Back in the 90's my dog got into my sack and ate about a 400 count one day (20 rocks of crack)
Bitch was going bonkers zooming all through the house so I opened the door and let her out into the front yard and she took off like a rocket down the street and I never saw her again
True story

those dogs are a mess
ussually owned by ppl who want to intimidate others and uncapable of doing it themselves.
its the only dog you see on the park on a leash. i mean.. why all the hard extra work for a dog that is btw ugly af

I too have wondered what virtues people see that draws them specifically to the breed. You should start a thread .

Back