Does your dog sleep with you in bed, under the covers?

I'm just having my morning coffee with my good boy assuming his position.Screenshot_20180821-094121_Gallery.jpg

I have two Pointers; a 50lbs Vizsla and a 60lbs GSP. Both sleep in bed with us, under the covers.

It's not always comfortable and they can cook off some ferocious farts but it makes them happy and I don't know why you'd have dogs if you don't care about their happiness.

used to sleep under the covers but he has his own bed and blanket now right beside me on the floor.

The American dog obsession freaks me out. People put their infant human children in a separate crib (and often a separate room), but will share a bed with an animal. It's seriously one of the strangest cultural phenomenon's I've ever heard of.

My dog sleeps outside, where dogs have been sleeping for thousands of years without complaint.

<{monica}>

This thread is 5 years old but the weirdness continues. This new fad of bringing dogs into bars pisses me the hell off. Was at a crowded patio bar the other day and people were having a hard time stepping over a big ass dog that someone brought and was lying in a crowded aisle. Then he spotted another dog and got excited and started jumping up and down while the owner had a hard time restraining him.

The humanizing of animals knows no bounds.

My cat sleeps with me every night. He only gets under the cover during winter. Is normal.

Back