Does your dog sleep with you in bed, under the covers?

i don't allow my dog upstairs let alone in the bed.

i don't allow my dog upstairs let alone in the bed.

Yea , both ours sleep downstairs. 1 because she's there to help guard the house , the second because he's an odd shaped rescue mutt who needs a run up to get up 2 or 3 stairs...asking him to go upstairs is probably beyond him..and if he went downstairs you'd probably hear scramble scramble thunk thunk yelp as he lost balance and fell down the steps..

my two dogs sleep on the bed. One of them is weird and randomly goes under the covers. But then comes out after a few mins, probably because its too warm.

My dogs don't sleep under the covers with me, but my wife does. My dogs sleep in their own beds.

Ours is like 7 months and when he was younger yeah he was always on the bed. Now he's like 50 pounds and I'd say in the bed half the time or on the ground in his bed the other half. He always hops off the bed if we're starting to have sex though so it's no prob except when he's too close and it's too damn hot to sleep. Why mention beastiality dude? People love their pets. I want him to have some freedom to do what he wants because he's kinda confined in the house half the day and he just wants to be with us all the time when home.

Yea , both ours sleep downstairs. 1 because she's there to help guard the house , the second because he's an odd shaped rescue mutt who needs a run up to get up 2 or 3 stairs...asking him to go upstairs is probably beyond him..and if he went downstairs you'd probably hear scramble scramble thunk thunk yelp as he lost balance and fell down the steps..
mines a bulldog, she snores worse than my wife!

No. That would be north of 500 lbs on the bed 600 with a partner. They sleep outside.

My dogs don't sleep under the covers with me, but my wife does. My dogs sleep in their own beds.
disgstd.gif

My old boy (doberman) always slept on top of the bed and pretty much took up the whole damn bed. Some nights I'd wake up right on the edge and he'd have his big long legs stretched all the way out and I'd have to push him over to reclaim my side again. He'd just give a grumble and go back to sleep :D I still miss the sound of his snoring :(

Got a wee cat now who alternates between sleeping at my feet at the bottom of the bed and weaseling under the covers during the night and coorying in beside my chest for some heat/affection. He's a real purring machine.

"I never slept with a dog when i was single. I'm not going to start now" -Sam Malone

My bedroom window faces a tree and my (vicious killing machine) pitbull is terrified of birds so no. Already tried that, not fun being woken up at 4:30AM by the dog pretty much having a panic attack because birds are starting to sing and fly around.

My dog does get under the covers sometimes. Not that much in the summer, and if she does she comes out after like 30 mins and just sleeps on the covers. In the winter though it gets cold cause I say fuck heaters I got blankets and she gets really cold.

He used to sleep with me until I got him his own bed. Now he will lay with me for about 5-10 minutes every night and go to his bed in the corner of the room

Back