Does Xbox really ban you for nothing?

I wouldn't doubt you didn't probably too hard and violent for your sensitive eyes/ears. Also you're just making things up now dude, you've gone full retard.
Are you stating your definition of toughness is by sitting in the couch playing violent fighting games?

hYbM90F.gif

I don't play fighter games but have fun throwing the N word around at players till you get banned

I dunno. When it comes to the FGC, there's a good chance that the person who whooped you is probably black, lol.

I dunno. When it comes to the FGC, there's a good chance that the person who whooped you is probably black, lol.

Same with fight night champion dunno how many times I've been called the N word for jabbing and running away lol

Are you stating your definition of toughness is by sitting in the couch playing violent fighting games?

hYbM90F.gif

No you just sound like a god damn pansy and assume things that simply aren't true like a retard would

Lol this is just too rich, you guys are talking about getting banned for talking shit on Xbawks, are now talking shit and flaming ITT, risking dubs and potential bans.

Calm it down guys.

The serious gamers are the ones who are going to stay on your platform play multiple hours and most likely buy extras and add ons. Banning people is horrible, it loses money and gives a bad name in general. Who the fuck wants to side with a company that will ban you after spending thousands of dollars?

Like I said I was gonna get an xbox black friday but after doing my research I prefer my freedom of speech and digital content.
This. It's insane to me, this idea that the company you've already paid can arbitrarily take away functionality.

Agreed. The fuckers owe me three free weeks of playing whatever Multiplayer games I want.

Told two kids they suck on cod for camping with a sniper rifle on domination and not doing shit.

Microsoft messages me saying I broke code of conduct.

I don't care about not communicating but talking shit is part of gaming and I don't like that there is some pussy ass nanny motherfuckers trying to censor me.

Times are changing, it bothers me knowing that my children and grandchildren will never know what it's like to game free.

And that is exactly why digital content is inferior to the real thing. Imagine buying digital games for several years and then getting banned and
losing it all.

From the Xbox Live Terms of Service Section 4(a)(iv)(2):

If your Services are canceled or your Microsoft account or Skype account is closed (whether by you or us), a few things happen. First, your right to use the Services stops immediately and your license to use the software related to the Services ends. Second, we’ll delete Data or Your Content associated with your Microsoft account or Skype account or will otherwise disassociate it from you and your Microsoft account or Skype account (unless we are required by law to keep it). You should have a regular backup plan as Microsoft won’t be able to retrieve Your Content or Data once your account is closed. Third, you may lose access to material or products you’ve acquired.

Another reason I play on pc. If Steam or origin were to ban me and pull some shit like that, I would simply pirate the games they deleted.

Told two kids they suck on cod for camping with a sniper rifle on domination and not doing shit.

Microsoft messages me saying I broke code of conduct.

I don't care about not communicating but talking shit is part of gaming and I don't like that there is some pussy ass nanny motherfuckers trying to censor me.

Times are changing, it bothers me knowing that my children and grandchildren will never know what it's like to game free.

The ironic part of this is if they truly were kids they should be banned immediately from COD due to age restrictions I would assume

Been on Xbox Live for 10 years now and have never got banned, which is amazing considering all the bad feedback I got for chainsaw kills in Gears 1 and driving the warthog in Halo 2 and 3. Nearly 90% of my 25% bad feedback was for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I only play Fight Night Champion online, and since I got half good I'm getting alot of angry messages that I'm cheating and being reported..if I actually end up in trouble I'll lose all faith in online gaming..not that I had much.

Lol this is just too rich, you guys are talking about getting banned for talking shit on Xbawks, are now talking shit and flaming ITT, risking dubs and potential bans.

Calm it down guys.
this thread fucking delivered for this exact reason.

whiners:
"xbox will ban you for basically no reason"
also whiners:
"fuck off you pussy ass bitch i fucking hate snitches like you :eek::eek::eek:gy snowflake retard"

Last edited:
I've never been banned muted or anything in about 4 years of playing on ps4 and I troll pretty hard sometimes. I read Xbox is basically banning people at will these days and a friend of mine told me he got a comms ban over nothing and is seriously considering switching to Ps4.

Is it really that bad on Xbox? I haven't played on one online for about 5 years, and it was fine before. I don't really see how banning people from your platform for speech is profitable or good for business in general. They're obviously free to do what they will, but if I played on Xbox and got muted/banned I'd be selling it asap and picking up a ps4 or PC.
really? I called a few ppl laggy cocksuckers now I can't send anymore messages

So from what a gathered is OP likes to rage and talk shit online and get mad when he gets banned for it and calls others pussies for not wanting to deal with it. Sounds like some deep seeded emotional problems.

Dude on ps4 reported me for Killing him in fortnite. He got so upset I smashed him 1on1 that he started sending harassing messengers.

Instead of smack talking back I told him I found it offensive and he should stop. He didn't so I reported and messages got deleted and he got his with a ban lol.

Some kids just can't take being beat. Hillarious

Weird, I've had some crazy exchanges with people on XBL, but never been banned or seen anyone banned.

Back