Does Tony Ferguson have a High School Diploma?

Psyentic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm genuinely concerned that fighters are now allowed into UFC without a GED equivalent. The guy talks like he's 12 years old. Just my opinion

giphy.webp

I'm genuinely concerned that fighters are now allowed into UFC without a GED equivalent. The guy talks like he's 12 years old. Just my opinion

you complain like a woman

"Where's your high school diploma at??!"

He wrestled in university. He didn't complete his degree but he definitely has a high school diploma.

Last edited:
Yes, let's make sure he can compose a 4 page essay in order to punch people in the face.

187 posts in 5 years.

Based on this thread;

You post too much

He Sounds more intelligent than Max Holloway

Tony is actually fairly well spoken, loads of people just don't like his personality

We didn't really get much of a showcase yesterday anyway

The Tony vs Kevin Lee build-up was peak Peak/Prime El cucuy

You should graduate from high school first if you want to talk about tony's qualification

What are the names of the 3 girls you have slept with?

There are intelligent and stupid people in all areas of life. For a wage given by an employer, most seek education validated by academia. Some see value beyond this and become more. Just like any entrepreneur, some do it for vision, and/or merely survival. Few will succeed. Those who do, are the champs of their arena.

He was a wrestler in college and why the fuck are you concerned about a fighter having a GED because their job is to whoop ass and you can not learn that in class unless some nerd smarts off.

according to wiki he was a 3 sport athlete in highschool and was all state in wrestling 3 years in a row. I doubt you get to compete in highschool athletics without maintaining somewhat decent grades

He sounds normal. What's with the trend of dorks who don't like a person's personality pretending they are stupid? You know underestinating others intelligence is a sign of low natural IQ, right?

Back