does time fly fast for you?

Many people only remember the good times and forget about the bad times. I remember all of the bad times just as well.

Heh research suggests the opposite, that people remember the negatives more. It's a facet of learning. Positives can only be everything continues but a bit better, negatives can end ones everything.

yeah. I think the years were long because You spend the whole year waiting for summer vacation... Or atleast I did and days were short because school ended at like 2:10 for us. I think when you have something to look forward to time slows down.. Like when I plan trips to vegas and europe a few weeks or months away it seems to take forever to get there... maybe thats what I have to do to slow things down, plan trips I wanna go on.

For me, if I plan on doing something in the future, time flies by and I'm rushing to get ready at the last minute.

Heh research suggests the opposite, that people remember the negatives more. It's a facet of learning. Positives can only be everything continues but a bit better, negatives can end ones everything.

Working in the business of solving problems, my experience is that most people forget what was wrong the last time and what had to be done to correct it. I remember the days that my grandparents died and the funerals but most of my relatives don't.

Very fast. Seeing my kids grow up makes it fly even faster.

Growing up, your past was very close too, so it seems time goes by slower. At least for me, having points of reference 20 years ago, shows how much time is actually going by.

Daily if I got a ton of work and deadlines then yeah. Daily if I have little work then no. In general, fuck yeah.

differnt for me, when im doing interesting stuff time goes by fast... think thats how it is for most

Hmm. When when I'm nervous, high stakes, chance of failure, etc... time is slow.

I'm not talking about a changeup from rock climbing to hiking, I'm talking rock climbing to public speaking, or public speaking to scuba diving. Like completely new, never done anything like it.

Back