does time fly fast for you?

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember in high school time dragging by. I remember my mom telling me that this would be the best time of my life but not believing her. (it was) She once told me that as an adult you wouldnt be friends with your high school friends... which turned out to be true. I remember college and all the good times I had but at the time not appreciating it. Now that I am older I find myself wishing I was back in college. I work with 22-23 year olds and sometimes wish I was there age again. Im 35 now and time flew by. I sometimes wish I was 18 again or in college or high school again. does anyone else think about the past and how fast life goes and wish you could go back in time? literally I feel like just a few months ago I was in college, but Im 35 and many years have passed. anyone else feel like this?

I remember in high school time dragging by. I remember my mom telling me that this would be the best time of my life but not believing her. (it was) She once told me that as an adult you wouldnt be friends with your high school friends... which turned out to be true. I remember college and all the good times I had but at the time not appreciating it. Now that I am older I find myself wishing I was back in college. I work with 22-23 year olds and sometimes wish I was there age again. Im 35 now and time flew by. I sometimes wish I was 18 again or in college or high school again. does anyone else think about the past and how fast life goes and wish you could go back in time? literally I feel like just a few months ago I was in college, but Im 35 and many years have passed. anyone else feel like this?

The older you get, the faster time passes you by. We spend our whole lives looking forward (looking forward to graduation, looking forward to the next season, looking forward to the weekend, etc.). Before you know it, you're fucking old. I would love to relive my youth if it meant I could relive the past with my friends and family all over again.

The older you get, the faster time passes you by. We spend our whole lives looking forward (looking forward to graduation, looking forward to the next season, looking forward to the weekend, etc.). Before you know it, you're fucking old. I would love to relive my youth if it meant I could relive the past with my friends and family all over again.
yeah man Im not talking about changing the past but reliving it ..how it was... you are right... time goes by so fast now. Funny thing is I have what I wanted when I was young, the freedom and money to do what I want... but now that I am old (35) I wish I could go back to those times. I just sometimes wish I could go back

I wouldn't want to be 18-19 right now, it was nice when I was growing up, but things are very different and fragile.

I'm happy the age and place I'm at now.

Before you know it, you're fucking old. I would love to relive my youth if it meant I could relive the past with my friends and family all over again.

and yeah same here man ..all this

I wouldn't want to be 18-19 right now, it was nice when I was growing up, but things are very different and fragile.

you are lucky... Id give anything to be young again ... at this time or when I was

Yeah. I grew up in the 80’s. This world and country is seriously fucked up compared to when I was a teen. The internet and social media is the catalyst for the majority of shit these kids are dealing with these days. Parenting has changed. For the worse in my opinion. Kids these days seem to for the most part, be helpless little pussies.

no not talking abput reliving it now, but going back and reliving it how it was... you ever think about how you wish you could go back?

Yeah. I grew up in the 80’s. This world and country is seriously fucked up compared to when I was a teen. The internet and social media is the catalyst for the majority of shit these kids are dealing with these days. Parenting has changed. For the worse in my opinion. Kids these days seem to for the most part, be helpless little pussies.
threads not about how things have changed... but have you ever thought about how fast time changes... and think about how great it would be to go back and be 21 again ..have you got to that point?

I have just about what i wanted growin up.. a good job., money to do what i want. But now all I want to do is be young again. anyone else feel this? find themselves thinking of being young again?

Eh im 34 and life is good. I wish i could stay where im at now forever. Thing thst sucks now is watching my family get older. Dad died 3 years ago and now his brother is in a hospice

Time goes by the fastest when I am just shooting the shit with friends. Alcohol does not need to be involved. It doesn't even need to be a large group. I can have a 3-4 hour interesting conversation with a friend in a cafe, but it feel like only 1 hour has passed.

Back when I play poker actively, time also fly.

Eh im 34 and life is good. I wish i could stay where im at now forever. Thing thst sucks now is watching my family get older. Dad died 3 years ago and now his brother is in a hospice
you never wish you could go back? like i get your life is good now btut you never wish you were living life in your longer years?

Time goes by the fastest when I am just shooting the shit with friends. Alcohol does not need to be involved. It doesn't even need to be a large group. I can have a 3-4 hour interesting conversation with a friend in a cafe, but it feel like only 1 hour has passed.

Back when I play poker actively, time also fly.
but do you ever think back and wish you could go back again?

Dude I am the same age and these little college turds view us as old men. Feels strange. I enjoyed no juncture in my life thus far so I do not long for past moments. I do resent that I can feel that my body is not what it once was. I also have regrets of course. Also, people are their complete and miserable selves to you when your youth has dissipated. It's like you have now joined the club of the miserably aging and its now time to get in lockstep with their misery. Very odd.

you never wish you could go back? like i get your life is good now btut you never wish you were living life in your longer years?
Not really. I have more freedom and money to travel now and thats what i enjoy the most

Dude I am the same age and these little college turds view us as old men. Feels strange. I enjoyed no juncture in my life thus far so I do not long for past moments. I do resent that I can feel that my body is not what it once was. I also have regrets of course. Also, people are their complete and miserable selves to you when your youth has dissipated. It's like you have now joined the club of the miserably aging and its now time to get in lockstep with their misery. Very odd.
do you ever wish u could go back/.?

Back