Does this freak anyone else out?

J

Julius_Caesar

Been playing this game and came across this part (the first 11 minutes of the video). A lot of symbolism and really freaky but the graphics are on point.

Anyone else notice the creepy smile at 1:40 to 1:41?

You actually wasted 60 bucks on a simulator?

yeah wtf was that? Thats not a video game....thats a push botton movie.

looks pretty good, graphics are defo nice. Maybe it would make a better movie.

Been watching some chick on twitch play this. It’s like watching a movie , it’s pretty cool. Good graphics

That a cyborg or a robot? Because fuck robots. Robots aren't people.

Looks like the entire game is a cutscene.

COD WW was a great game but ruined by 8 minute long cutscenes that you cant skip.

COD WW was a great game but ruined by 8 minute long cutscenes that you cant skip.
It’s kind of a choose your own adventure type thing with different outcomes depending on what u pick. But like I said , it’s basically like watching a movie or in this games case,several stories . You ever play heavy rain?

There are lots of parts where you're playing the game but also lots of parts where the game is playing but you make the choices. Its very unique.

yeah wtf was that? Thats not a video game....thats a push botton movie.
Id say it is a 3d visual novel. Which is pretty cool actually. Wouldn't call it a video game though.

It’s kind of a choose your own adventure type thing with different outcomes depending on what u pick. But like I said , it’s basically like watching a movie or in this games case,several stories . You ever play heavy rain?
So when you play games you just skip the story?

I don’t get what you are asking or how it relates to what I wrote ?
You said you don't like cut scenes you cant skip. Most videogames tell the bulk of the story via cut scenes. Putting two and two together, gives me the impression you skip the majority of story content.

You said you don't like cut scenes you cant skip. Most videogames tell the bulk of the story via cut scenes. Putting two and two together, gives me the impression you skip the majority of story content.
where and when did I say that?

Back