Does this convince you the shots were low?

No Mas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

So is this enough to clear things up and show all the idiots claiming they were "legal" body shots they are wrong?

Tony is a good ref, I don't think he was favoring Ward per se, but I assume he thought Kovalev wanted a breather and thought he was faking. I am glad to see that upon rewatching he admits to making a mistake.

All that being said, Ward is a very dirty fighter, and his two biggest wins will always be marred in controversy.

but roy jones said they weren't low!!!!!1!!!1!!!oneone

It's not 100% that's the real Tony Weeks, but looks legitimate as you have other boxers tweeting his handle and I don't see any postings that would indicate it is a fake. Also would assume it would have been removed otherwise.

They weren't low, how is this a debate

Dance puppet. Heres a real account.

It's not 100% that's the real Tony Weeks, but looks legitimate as you have other boxers tweeting his handle and I don't see any postings that would indicate it is a fake. Also would assume it would have been removed otherwise.
Its fake

I don't think that's conclusive evidence either way, he could have been influenced by one of those people that claimed it was fake. There are some that think the account is fake and some that is real. He has a a bunch of verified boxers as followers too, and other boxing figures like Bob Arum. Why would they follow and tweet at a fake account (which happened prior to the Ward fiasco)?

If you look up the few boxing referees that have twitter accounts it looks similar to this one.

Back