Does the Weidman hate mostly come from his dad?

Matter of fact, I know so. I know you're a douche known as 'Hot Carl' here on Sherdog aka 'Hot the Twat' in the real world or 'Twat Carl'.

the only way you would know me in real life is if i was nice enough to say hi to you at christmas after you dumped my garbage and washed my toilets.

and you wouldnt call me anything other than sir.

Nobody hates the MW GOAT besides a handful of bitter and very noisy Silva fanboys.

Sure everyone gets hate. But I didn't realize it until last night that holy shit people have a serious problem with Weidman, of all people. Sure he got finished in his last 3 fights against the very best yeah what a loser lmao. But last night he won in convincing fashion against a top figher and wow, just wow.

The hate has to come from his dad doing what he did after the Rockhold loss. He was emotional, he was out of line, and it's fun to make fun of it but that has nothing to do with the skill of Weidman. Get over it. I'm not his dad btw.

I've said it before and I will say it again.

Anderson Silva had a big delusional as fuck fanbase.

Chris Weidman destroyed the aura of invincibility of their hero and he will be forever hated my many because of this. I guarantee that is the reason the majority that don't like him, dislike him.

I disliked him before I even knew he had a dad.

The only thing I DO like about Chris is his dad. The man provides the unintentional/cringe LOLs. Why did the shoop weidmans dad thread get deleted?

Celebrating when Anderson broke his leg
Hes the real champ (after gastelum fight)
Pulling out and causing the bisping situation
Excuses after he got pummelled by Rockhold

Few reasons why people dislike him.

I think more hate comes from longo and serra, I'd say it's Anderson but the only reason he had fans was because of Anderson.

Well there's the thing.

Anderson didn't just break his leg. He got his leg broken by Chris, with a nice and well timed leg check.

He had all the right to celebrate that something he practiced worked and won him the fight.

Right before the first Silva fight there was a thread called "weidman doesn't have fans, they're just Anderson haters."

No one gave weidman a chance. Everyone thought it was just gonna be another crazy Silva win and they'd have another reason to claim Silva is the greatest thing to ever happen ever.

Then Weidman knocked him unconscious.

I remember him saying something like "get on my side, I'm not gonna ask again" into the camera after one of his fights. I was kinda put off by that. The fact he sucks post USADA doesnt help. He just seems kinda dull and disappointing recently

Eh, he was basically saying that those people who were still doubting him after all that success were going to seem ridiculous if they tried to hope on the bandwagon even later in his career (obviously he was expecting to keep winning.) But I agree it was a bit cringy, he's not very good on the mic post fight.

edit: but his dad is pure gold after the fight!

I think the Weidman "hate" came from his lack of respect for Mark Munoz's health. Josh Rosenthal didn't do his job that night and Weidman didn't seem to care.

Weidman effortlessly besmirched basically the holy trinity of Brazilophiles in Andy-Machida-Vitor. He'll never exactly be welcomed by a large segment of MMA fans after that lmao

This 100%

Nobody hates the MW GOAT besides a handful of bitter and very noisy Silva fanboys.
Thx for speaking on my behalf and that of the many other posters who seem to find Weidman a bit of a prick. I wish the guy would stay off the mic, he's the complete antithesis of Mcgregor, unlikeable and kind of dumb.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back