Does the Weidman hate mostly come from his dad?

The chris is fortunate to have been much much bigger than gastelum. He was starting to get pieced up , despite what.. a 7 inch reach advantage?

Im not for or against weidman, just seems he lacks the athleticism to ever be champ again

He faked an injury to get a dq win. It backfired, but it tells us how he is as a fighter.

Or if you haven't moved on from hating Anderson, you can blame his fans.

The chris is fortunate to have been much much bigger than gastelum. He was starting to get pieced up , despite what.. a 7 inch reach advantage?

Im not for or against weidman, just seems he lacks the athleticism to ever be champ again
2 inches from what I saw, but then again it was probably May/Conor I saw that from, damn sry that shit can get to anyone when it's posted that many times. But fuck you on your athleticism comment! This thread has nothing to do with race so gtfo! You fn rapist!

whining, crying, making excuses, claiming he's still champ after 1-3:4 record, silva fans still upset
i can see why people don't like him
but he's still my boy
even though i wanted yoel and gegard to beat him
and i think rockhold beats him again

Honestly I didn't truly dislike him until this post fight interview. I mean yeah the Silva fights were brutal to watch as a Silva fan but you just snap a 3 fight losing streak and you're "the real champ" and running your mouth for a title shot? Cmon now son

I remember him saying something like "get on my side, I'm not gonna ask again" into the camera after one of his fights. I was kinda put off by that. The fact he sucks post USADA doesnt help. He just seems kinda dull and disappointing recently

Sure everyone gets hate. But I didn't realize it until last night that holy shit people have a serious problem with Weidman, of all people. Sure he got finished in his last 3 fights against the very best yeah what a loser lmao. But last night he won in convincing fashion against a top figher and wow, just wow.

The hate has to come from his dad doing what he did after the Rockhold loss. He was emotional, he was out of line, and it's fun to make fun of it but that has nothing to do with the skill of Weidman. Get over it. I'm not his dad btw.

It's personality that's annyoing... not only Chris's, but his whole annoying screaming family...

But Chris is a good fighter..

The hate started after the second Silva fight. He was celebrating hard while Anderson was screaming in pain, Serra said:

post-406774-0-29900900-1450569286.gif

I remember him saying something like "get on my side, I'm not gonna ask again" into the camera after one of his fights. I was kinda put off by that. The fact he sucks post USADA doesnt help. He just seems kinda dull and disappointing recently
Omfg. Every great person I've met in my entire life seems dull and disappointing.

He's just awkward and comes across as goofy. Seeing him have a family reunion inside the octagon after every match has grown tiresome. I know he was happy he won, but i don't need to see and hear from every member of the Weidman clan.

Anderson Silva fans are really cranky today.

Nope

Comes from something YOU take

Back