Does the sherdog app no longer exist?

beefcake180

Aces Wild
@Silver
Reaction score
I just had to factory reset my phone and I can't find the app in the play store anymore. It's odd because the app still works fine on my tablet so what's the deal?

I am using the Sherdog app to type this message to you. I don't see it in the app store either after a quick search, I'll look into it.

I am using the Sherdog app to type this message to you. I don't see it in the app store either after a quick search, I'll look into it.
Any update on this

Any update on this
Well I reached out to people in the know, and we're trying to figure it out. It's beyond my abilities as a forum admin, though, so I'm more the messenger than anything. It is Saturday so I wouldn't expect a development until the next week starts.

So is that the only method? Like is it just not coming back to the app store for whatever reason?

Just curious cause I'm getting a new phone soon and would appreciate the convenience

It won't be back unless they hire another mobile developer. There's no one to maintain it so they had to pull it.

Reset my phone and when i went to re-download it was gone. Been over a week now.

This is obviously a ploy to keep us hooked.

I was gonna delete the app from my phone so I can stop procrastinating and eventually reinstall it later when I have less stuff going on, but I guess that isn't an option right now?

I say this while procrastinating on the desktop version
<Oku02>

The app is great guys it's worth saving - I still have it and won't uninstall it

It's gone and until we find a service that supports it, there's nothing we can do. It had a good run.

Back