Does Ronda literally stink?

Doug and bugs

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Doug and bugs reports that Meisha Tate has went on record to state that Ronda stinks. My question is does she stink systemically? Does her breath stink? Do her lady bits stink? Do her armpits stink? Find out all of this and more on the next episode of DBZ.

A female that's worked up a good sweat isn't always as sexy as they try to make it looks on camera.

Man at one point in time everyone stinks

I'd lick Meisha where she stinks.
andrew-dice-clay-oh-o.gif

Female athletes sweat, bro.

But if any woman is clean... it's not an issue. I had a gf from Denmark. She seemed to sweat a little more than any woman I had known. She did shave her whole body except for her very beautiful long hair. She was very fit, and active.

But she showered at least 2-3 times a day. So, it was all good. And her parts were always fresh, and odour free.

Female athletes sweat, bro.

But if any woman is clean... it's not an issue. I had a gf from Denmark. She seemed to sweat a little more than any woman I had known. She did shave her whole body except for her very beautiful long hair. She was very fit, and active.

But she showered at least 2-3 times a day. So, it was all good. And her parts were always fresh, and odour free.
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Doug and bugs reports that Meisha Tate has went on record to state that Ronda stinks. My question is does she stink systemically? Does her breath stink? Do her lady bits stink? Do her armpits stink? Find out all of this and more on the next episode of DBZ.

Nothin' to see here, folks!

Just a White Belt thread...move along!

I could be wrong but I think the only sweat that has odor comes from the arm pits & groin. All other sweat is odorless. What gives sweat odor is bacteria on the skin & also whatever has been ingested.

If someone stinks they need to soak in bleach baths daily for awhile until the skin bacteria is killed. Mix 1/4-1/2 cup of bleach per bath.

I could be wrong but I think the only sweat that has odor comes from the arm pits & groin. All other sweat is odorless. What gives sweat odor is bacteria on the skin & also whatever has been ingested.

If someone stinks they need to soak in bleach baths daily for awhile until the skin bacteria is killed. Mix 1/4-1/2 cup of bleach per bath.
Good advice. Let's say that I do have a friend that is a bit ripe, is the 1/4-1/2 cup of bleach appropriate for any size bath? Said friend has a very tiny bath (basically a large metal pail) should the amount of bleach be reduced? Also what if I have another friend with a huge roman tub, would it be safe to suggest an entire cup of bleach?

Well, she is black so.....safe bet she stinks (mostly in her giant vvvvgina)

Back