Does Ronda’s entrance into the UFC hall of fame mean that she has officially retired?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
On the other hand, if she was still fighting, would the UFC have put her in the hall of fame at the same time?

Officially? No. I don't know if there will ever be an official retirement announcement from her. Randy and Mark Coleman were inducted into the HOF and they were still fighting, in fact they fought each other at UFC 109 after they were both HOFers.

Ronda doesn’t belong anywhere near the hall of fame.

Didn’t see get beaten up by Holly Holm?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

No. Ronda even left the door open for a possible return to MMA somewhere down the road, plus she's on record as saying she doesn't see the need for an official statement even if she never does end up fighting again.

Fighters are elected into the hall of fame while still actively fighting.

I hope so .. do you remember what a cunt she turned out to be ?

Going after VanZant and other fighters who picked against her ..

What a bully ... Imagine how she really treated people with her self indulged like like like totally, look at me attitude

Glad she got the hands and feet !!

Ronda doesn’t belong anywhere near the hall of fame.

Didn’t see get beaten up by Holly Holm?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Is normal for the GOAT to be in the Hall of Fame.

PIONEER WING:

Royce
(Ken) Shamrock
Severn
Couture
Coleman
Lidell
Hughes
Ortiz
Miletich
Rutten
Frye
(Maurice) Smith
(Antonio) Nogueira
Sakuraba
Sera

MODERN ERA:

Penn
(Forrest) Griffin
Faber
Rousey
any future additions

Look man. UFC is political as can be, but there is no joke about that HOF.
It may need additions to it (I can name a dozen) but it's legit.

A handful of those people were in, whilst fighting.

I don't care about hype or personality. I just admire fights so Rousey belongs there. I'd also be happy to see her back. She had some serious holes, exposed but was tough as fuck. Did you see the shots it took to knock her out? A launched head kick then follow up punches. Nunes still left her standing for the TKO. Mad ground skills and actually finished the "submission" the way you should; until completion. Don't see many of those any more. Mir style.

She should’ve had a tune-up before Nunes honestly.

GOAT? GOAT of what? A bunch of fucking stiffs?

Hall of Fame - Jesus Christ Almighty

GOAT of WMMA. Until some other female fighter can do what she did in just 6 years. But until then, Rogan was right. Once ever. GOAT.

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

I can see her making a return down the road... Shoot. Another cross promotion with WWE. Ronda and Brock at the big July UFC.

PIONEER WING:

Royce
(Ken) Shamrock
Severn
Couture
Coleman
Lidell
Hughes
Ortiz
Miletich
Rutten
Frye
(Maurice) Smith
(Antonio) Nogueira
Sakuraba
Sera

MODERN ERA:

Penn
(Forrest) Griffin
Faber
Rousey
any future additions

Look man. UFC is political as can be, but there is no joke about that HOF.
It may need additions to it (I can name a dozen) but it's legit.

A handful of those people were in, whilst fighting.

I don't care about hype or personality. I just admire fights so Rousey belongs there. I'd also be happy to see her back. She had some serious holes, exposed but was tough as fuck. Did you see the shots it took to knock her out? A launched head kick then follow up punches. Nunes still left her standing for the TKO. Mad ground skills and actually finished the "submission" the way you should; until completion. Don't see many of those any more. Mir style.

she definitely was a pioneer they should put her there

Nah, just more stuff for buffer to say during her fight entrance

I believe the last thing she alluded to was that she wasn't saying never, but that she is happy now and doesn't foresee it.

So beating Miesha Tate and Cat Zingano makes you HoF material?

Coolest story ever.

On the other hand, if she was still fighting, would the UFC have put her in the hall of fame at the same time?

when she signed with wwe that ment she would never fight mma again. cause after the brock lesner thing wwe ended letting people do that.

brock was a huge pr hit to wwe and showed there drug program was a joke.

Back