does pro fighter feel sore after a day of training?

How can they push themselves twice a day, six days a week? Are they fully recover after each training? How they recover so fast? I feel weak the day after an intense workout and can't train as hard as i did in the previous day. What are their secret

Not all pro fighters train twice a day, six days a week. There are those that do though.

How do they recover? A combination of ice baths or any cold therapy, mobility/flexibility exercises, massages and a lot of questionable supplements including the steroids variety. I wouldn't be surprised if most dabble in illegal supplements to recover quicker.

How can they push themselves twice a day/six days a week? --- Money & being able to provide for yourself/family is a great motivator.

Are they fully recovered after each training - nope.

Pro fighters or anyone else that trains regularly like that - will burn out very quickly - probably why the injury rate in combat sports especially MMA is high and why physical peak performance is for a short time frame. That kind of regimen isn't suitable to long term or life long training. Not only do you burn out quickly but your body does too. When you're training like that you definitely aren't getting sufficient amount of recovery and the damage just accumulates to the point they can no longer really do the activity in a optimal or healthy way at some point in time - usually when they retire.

If you aren't a Pro fighter and you're in it for the long haul (life long training) - best not to train like that at least this is what I think.

Unless you want pussy and fame... :D

Last edited:
Back