Does ortegoat fight khabib after Holloway?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If ortegoat beats max in goat fashion (no one will be 13 sec goat knockout of p4p#1, but even so) in goat fashion

I don’t see any reason for him to stay at FW. He should dethrone khabib and hold on to both belts for 2+ years and then fight manny pacquioa and retire

That shit would be tight

Didn’t sherdog say PED cheats can’t be GOAT?

wait, we're calling Ortega a goat now?

Ortecheat isn't beating Holloway.

If ortegoat beats max in goat fashion (no one will be 13 sec goat knockout of p4p#1, but even so) in goat fashion

I don’t see any reason for him to stay at FW. He should dethrone khabib and hold on to both belts for 2+ years and then fight manny pacquioa and retire

That shit would be tight

<{Joewithit}>
<5>
Ortegoat is not McGreGoat bra

Ortecheat isn't beating Holloway.

Everyone knows his name is Ortega, right?

Depending on how he finishes Max if it’s a solid fight it could be a rematch... McgreGoat gettin Khabib in November or December... as for another contender if Jeremy beats Aldo he should get a shot... the LW division is full of contenders Tony Dustin Eddie Lee all those guys are deserving for a shot over Tcity

I think Ortega could defeat the mighty Khabib.

I think Ortega could defeat the mighty Khabib.

I agree. I would have loved to see those two scrap when Tony got hurt. The more I watch Tony and Khabib fight, the less certain I am that Tony can beat him. I think Ortega presents some unique challenges and as much as I hate to admit it, Kevin Lee is the guy at LW with the best shot to beat Khabib IMO.

Moving up to LW after a loss, he has to work through a couple top ten guys there.

If he beats Holloway: most likely, no
If he loses to Holloway: no

sadly, ortegoat vs Khabib would be more competitive then Max vs ortega.

Max is going to tool ortega on the feet..... easilly.

Ortega vs Khabib would be competitive and an amazing stylistic matchup.

Not right away but it would be something to expect if he and Khabib keep on winning. I'd love to see Ortega take down Holloway and Khabib but that is a tall tall order.

Back