Does Nayt Diaz have a chance against Khabib?

Judging by how Nate did against Rory, and Khabib's takedowns...I think it's easy to say Khabib get's an easy victory.

He's got McTapalot's number though, and that's all that matters :)

Nate has always struggled against good wrestlers. There's a possibility he's been improving in that regard, but I'd have to give the edge to Khabib. Who very well might be the best one he would have ever faced.

Very good point. Khabib is the best wrestler in the UFC in my opinion however he has very little other than that. If Nayt can keep it standing for even a short amount of time he could rock Nurmagomedov and that would be a different Khabib, who knows how good his takedowns would be.

"Nayt" does not match up well with Khabib at all. I wouldn't bet on him at +500. That said, anything can happen in a high level MMA fight, especially with Khabib coming off like 5,000 injuries.

Nayt used to get lots of hate,
because he would always procrastinate.
So the fans would assimilate.
But then he beat CM as of late,
made him quick to suffocate.
Now the fans are willing to vindicate.
Still he charged Dana for a higher rate,
not even open to a fair debate.
Thus, it's hard to differentiate,
the old Nayt vs the new Nayt.

Last edited:
Nayt used to get lots of hate.
Because he would always procrastinate.
So the fans would assimilate.
But then he beat CM as of late.
Now the fans are willing to vindicate.
Still he charged Dana for a higher rate.
It's hard to differentiate,
the old Nayt vs the new Nayt.
giphy.gif

Khabib will outwrestle nate and just gnp a little bit to keep him there and not being subbed

Nait might but not Nate can't.

Honestly I was visualizing this fight the other day. If it was pure stand up Khabib would get wrecked, but he'll try to grapple him for sure. The fight will more than likely go to the ground at some point. Nurma is just too good with his td's. The question is he going to be able to keep his top position for 3-5 rounds? Khabib has looked fantastic in his grappling, and Nate has definitely had problems with good grapplers that can be very heavy from the top. Also could Khabib go 5 rounds without gassin himself?

Is this before or after Khannor uppercuts Neight into the sky, and does a flying front flip imanari roll heel hook on him midair?

Not really possible to speculate on his chances against Kebab without this detail IMO.

Judging by how Nate did against Rory, and Khabib's takedowns...I think it's easy to say Khabib get's an easy victory.

He's got McTapalot's number though, and that's all that matters :)

You may want to rewatch that fight, I did recently and Nate actually did surprisingly well until the third round against one of the best welterweights in the game.

The hell is a "Nayt"?

If Nayt beats McGregor he will probably walk into a LW title fight against. He's not going to touch WW. I don't think he's good enough to to hold a title but let's say he does how would he fare against Nurmagomedov? If they crossed paths. There has been some history between these combatants in Vegas so it could happen, If there's one thing we know about Naythen Diaz it's that he cannot be underestimated on the mat of the octagon. Khabib loves going to the ground and smothers. Who will win in your opinion?
Nayt?

I don't say Khabib has the brand of wrestling to deal with Nate, he isn't nearly the size of a guy like Rory or DHK either, though not as decorated as Khabib the Diaz brothers have practiced sambo for a long time.. In a 3 round fight Khabib may be able to press him against the fence for 2/3 rounds for the W... but I feel like that's his best case scenario

Where does one find this Nayt Reebok gear?

Back