Does MW have the most impressive top 10?

It's a perfect description of the Cinderella King though.
full

I like your post, and you ts are correct, mw is as stacked as it gets. But I think we can leave weidman out of the top echelon. He isn't the best at anything skill wise. Despite never being undersized or underpowered, his skill set wasn't good enough to keep in in the fight against his last 3 opponents. He was getting outboxed and out wrestled by rockhold, an opponent with no wrestling base and very weak boxing(see bisping v roxkhold2). He played the touch-the-floor-when-hurt game against mousasi and it back -fired/failed. Romero tooled him at his own strength(wrestling) in the second rd (for all you tools that say he was winning before he got stopped) then turned him into a fountain of blood. He didn't just lose, he suffered life changing beat downs. Top fighters are competitive with top fighters. He proved he is not.

I like your post, and you ts are correct, mw is as stacked as it gets. But I think we can leave weidman out of the top echelon. He isn't the best at anything skill wise. Despite never being undersized or underpowered, his skill set wasn't good enough to keep in in the fight against his last 3 opponents. He was getting outboxed and out wrestled by rockhold, an opponent with no wrestling base and very weak boxing(see bisping v roxkhold2). He played the touch-the-floor-when-hurt game against mousasi and it back -fired/failed. Romero tooled him at his own strength(wrestling) in the second rd (for all you tools that say he was winning before he got stopped) then turned him into a fountain of blood. He didn't just lose, he suffered life changing beat downs. Top fighters are competitive with top fighters. He proved he is not.
Rockhold has a wrestling base.

wikipedia said:
Rockhold was born in the Bay Area city of Santa Cruz, California and hails from an athletic family. Growing up, Luke and his older brother, pro-surfer Matt Rockhold, surfed their local breaks together. His father, was a professional basketball player in Europe[10] and his mother was an avid tennis player. Luke started training in judo when he was 6 years old but quit upon turning ten.[11] When he entered the seventh grade, he joined his school's wrestling team and stuck with the sport all through Soquel High School[12] while taking jiu-jitsu classes.

Before you say anything about "high school wrestling", remember that Mighty Mouse, Dominick Cruz and Miesha Tate's wrestling base is also from high school. High school wrestling is the truth!

Rockhold has a wrestling base.

Before you say anything about "high school wrestling", remember that Mighty Mouse, Dominick Cruz and Miesha Tate's wrestling base is also from high school. High school wrestling is the truth!

You primed your response with a "before you say anything" because you knew your response was laughable. And you're missing my point; Chris weidman, an elite wrestler, was out-wrestled by a guy who was nowhere on the same spectrum In terms of wrestling experience/ prowess. Luke's bread and butter is not wrestling; no one would say that it is. Except maybe you.

You primed your response with a "before you say anything" because you knew your response was laughable. And you're missing my point; Chris weidman, an elite wrestler, was out-wrestled by a guy who was nowhere on the same spectrum In terms of wrestling experience/ prowess. Luke's bread and butter is not wrestling; no one would say that it is. Except maybe you.
Luke's defensive wrestling is one of the more impressive parts of his game, and we should have learned by now that it's not too uncommon for someone with lesser credentials in the "pure" version of that discipline to outdo someone with better credentials in that discipline in MMA.

4 beasts revered by the MMA world not long ago - Romero, Rockhold, Jacare and Weidman
2 young studs on a destructive streak wrecking everything in their path - Whittaker and Gastelum
the relatively young yet super experienced cult favorite finally coming into his own in a big way - Mousasi
the savvy old legend still hanging on - Anderson
an explosive athlete dangerous to anyone on a given day - Brunson
and of course the one undisputed king to rule them all - Michael KING Bisping

Does any division have a more impressive top 10 overall?

Michael bisping is GOAT.

Bisping Weidman Rockhold Alvey Brunson Uriah Kelly Silva Vitor Shoeface...

I agree

Back