Does Musk Have Even Thinner Skin And Bigger Ego Than POTUS?!

ajoxrcqlxxe11.jpg
yep, tweeting smartass remarks like a sherdogger is really going to give confidence to your investors in a multibillion dollar enterprise

yep, tweeting smartass remarks like a sherdogger is really going to give confidence to your investors in a multibillion dollar enterprise

That's a shop. Would be hilarious if true though. Some find Musk endearing. Him calling an analyst a bonehead is the ringtone of this female CNBC host. lol.

We aren't talking about averages. We are talking regions. Scientists recommend a regional approach. In a region like Colorado, a gas engine with good fuel efficiency releases less emissions than an electric.

Which disproves this claim you made:

"Power off the grid will always be more efficient, and consequently less polluting"

No. Source? Provide a source for this claim as experts have already debunked it.
No one has debunked it. It is common sense and common knowledge that multiple vehicles getting power off a single large generating platform is more efficient than every single vehicle running their own internal combustion engines.

No one has debunked it. It is common sense and common knowledge that multiple vehicles getting power off a single large generating platform is more efficient than every single vehicle running their own internal combustion engines.

Didn't you already post this once? "Common sense" fails in comparison with scientific study.

In coal-fired Colorado, a gasoline car with fuel economy better than 35 miles per gallon will be better for emissions than the average electric car, according to calculations from the Union of Concerned Scientists.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...18f8e87a2fc_story.html?utm_term=.450f09935e5d

Debunked. These coal powered electrics are worse for the environment in some places. They don't fuckin help at all in many places. All these electric cars in China and many other places will be powered by coal grids. You aren't doing anything significant to help the environment, you are just passing on your pollution to somebody else.

Last edited:
The answer appears to be yes.

As someone who's been highly skeptical of Musk since he emerged as a public figure, I've got to say that I've quite enjoyed this six month meltdown that he's been having.

Possibly he does, but I also think that his behavior in part is tainted by stress because he spread himself too thin.

Possibly he does, but I also think that his behavior in part is tainted by stress because he spread himself too thin.

Employees in private conversation with reporters paint the same picture. They say they start early an leave late an he is still on the production floor. Some on second shift said they found him sleeping on a random desk or on a cot.

Sometimes they see him in the middle of the night having it out with production management or on the phone with suppliers. He even then spilts his time between the California factory an Nevada gigafactory.

He needs someone too take some heat off of him.

Did he really e-mail a reporter thinking he can just say "off the record," and they won't publish it? Won't be surprised if all the new stuff coming out about working conditions, shit quality in June, and now his triple down on pedo will crash the stock further? @JonesBones

Well to be fair that guy told musk to shove it up his ass basically, why do that when musk was just trying to offer help at the request of people who asked him to help?

But many of those white guys in thailand are pedos or into ladyboys.
Honestly, it's a bit of an archaic narrative at this point. Thailand is an industrialized/developed country with all types of legitimate tourism and transplants. I think nowadays more people are moving there because you can have 1st world living standards on the cheap. You see a lot of female tourists and transplants as well as families. I also think most of the sex industry and sex tourists or sexpats revolves around adults, not children.

I imagine he is just a lonely yet somewhat well meaning but self destructive narcissist depressed by his own existence and emptiness.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/elon-musk-seeks-solace-in-ts-eliot-poetry/

Elon needs to start a religion that involves worshiping the Super Intellects that created our computer simulated reality.

Elon has to sell it with the apocalyptic angle that when a certain percentage of the populace recognize and acknowledge that we and our entire universe is just a simulation, through meeting, preaching, dancing and singing in praise of the Developers, the Developers will reveal themselves and upgrade the simulation into a 2.0 Utopian existence where free-energy and brotherly love reigns.

I guarantee there would be millions of followers right out of the gate. No joke.

Musk has very nice skin.

Could be sign of drinking baby blood. I dunno. Just sayin'.

Its suspicious.

What if he's right?

Just saying.

The dude spends half his time in the UK, and the other half in Thailand. Also has a 40 year old girlfriend that he's been with for almost a decade. Everything Musk has said about the guy has been a lie and proven to be false. IF Elon somehow has proof the dude is a pedo, why the fuck would he just sit on it instead of going to the authorities?

If he was right and has proof but doesn't disclose to authorities, that's just as bad.

What if he's right?

Just saying.

I live in Thailand for almost 10 years. And while I have to say most stories about 60-year-old guys with younger girls (18+) are sort fo accurate.
The whole pedo stuff in Thailand is somehow a stereotype. Thailand is very rich compared to its neighbors and has good systems in place.
The normal Thai person would simply not tolerate any sort of "pedo" behavior. They demand justice from the cops and report what they see etc.
When you hear about a pedo getting arrested. Which is not that often it usually because a concerned citizen saw something fishy and called the cops.
Also what might lead to this stereotype is that a lot of older guys had a child with a Thai woman. So they walk around a lot with children who happen to be theirs.

Not saying it doesn't happen because it does. But if I were a pedo I would go the neibouring countries, not Thailand.

Elon needs to start a religion that involves worshiping the Super Intellects that created our computer simulated reality.

Elon has to sell it with the apocalyptic angle that when a certain percentage of the populace recognize and acknowledge that we and our entire universe is just a simulation, through meeting, preaching, dancing and singing in praise of the Developers, the Developers will reveal themselves and upgrade the simulation into a 2.0 Utopian existence where free-energy and brotherly love reigns.

I guarantee there would be millions of followers right out of the gate. No joke.

Red pill/blue pill.

Back