Does Musk Have Even Thinner Skin And Bigger Ego Than POTUS?!

Well Elon seems to have backed away from it so maybe its not as accurate as all that , or given the nature of it he is now covering up sex crimes , but like...why would even like care either way.......
the story is mildly interesting to me on 2 points
is the guy a pedo?
did they get the sub to the cave?

I read it. It doesn't say gasoline powered vehicles are cleaner, to the contrary it says the average electric car is cleaner .

We aren't talking about averages. We are talking regions. Scientists recommend a regional approach. In a region like Colorado, a gas engine with good fuel efficiency releases less emissions than an electric.

Which disproves this claim you made:

"Power off the grid will always be more efficient, and consequently less polluting"

No. Source? Provide a source for this claim as experts have already debunked it.

We aren't talking about averages. We are talking regions. Scientists recommend a regional approach. In a region like Colorado, a gas engine with good fuel efficiency releases less emissions than an electric.

Which disproves this claim you made:

"Power off the grid will always be more efficient, and consequently less polluting"

No. Source? Provide a source for this claim as experts have already debunked it.
Where does it say gasoline engine vehicles are less polluting? Where does the article debunk the claim that electric vehicles are less polluting? Because there is nothing in the article claiming what you state.

Where does it say gasoline engine vehicles are less polluting? Where does the article debunk the claim that electric vehicles are less polluting? Because there is nothing in the article claiming what you state.

You said cars on the grid are ALWAYS less polluting. You are wrong. Again:

In coal-fired Colorado, a gasoline car with fuel economy better than 35 miles per gallon will be better for emissions than the average electric car, according to calculations from the Union of Concerned Scientists

5lyesj2xxha11.jpg

Dude I'm loling at my office.

Another thing this shows is how toxic Twitter is. Not defending Musk but it is hard to not talk shit on there with all the people blasting you. I closed my account because it was getting me too riled up. Musk should do the same. He actually said he would before. He has poor impulse control. Twitter is worse than Facebook for toxicity.

You can obviously see in this in MMA too. Fighters make fools of themselves. We eat it up though.
<36> didnt you confess to insulting someones mother on her face book because you fell out with her kid?

<36> didnt you confess to insulting someones mother on her face book because you fell out with her kid?

Yes, and like Musk I felt some regret afterwards.

:(<Lmaoo>

I didn't insult her really. I said her son and I were gay lovers and I fuck him GOOD. That argument was actually over Tesla too. lol. Kid booted me out of stock chat for hating on Tesla.

A jab at British sexpats in Thailand I guess. tbf every time I've been to Thailand it's been full of sweaty, disgusting Brits in their 60's walking around flaunting Thai girls young enough to be grandchildren. Now I'm a disgusting, sweaty Brit who does loads of hookers in Thailand too, but at least I'm ashamed of myself.
:rustled:<{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

Theres nothing even cool about the model 3. Accelerates well with good range, but it costs a fuckton and compared to other cars that cost $50k+, it's shit. Don't get me going on the garbage quality of their cars either.

The only legitimate reason to buy one is because you care about status. There's plenty of other EVs available and down the pipe that are cheaper and will "save the environment."

A bunch of engineers reviewed the Model 3 and took it apart. Their conclusion was that it was TOO good.

You sound like a hater.

A bunch of engineers reviewed the Model 3 and took it apart. Their conclusion was that it was TOO good.

You sound like a hater.

No, I just don't drink the Kool-Aid around an overpriced car that's manufactured in a tent.

Musk would be a good addition to the sherdog liberal circle jerk squad imo

No, I just don't drink the Kool-Aid around an overpriced car that's manufactured in a tent.

For the quality the Model 3 is priced fairly. No need to drink any Kool-Aid.

The base models actually lose Tesla money.

Back