Does Musk Have Even Thinner Skin And Bigger Ego Than POTUS?!

5lyesj2xxha11.jpg

Imagine playing the "pedo" card in response to a person who was simply being critical of your perspective on the most practical way to solve a problem. In case there was any doubt remaining in anyone's mind, Musk is, indeed, a next-next level narcissistic megalomaniac.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elon-musk-calls-british-diver-in-thai-cave-rescue-a-pedo

Musk is a sociopath on some level for sure, but he's still a bit less dangerous than Trump. We're living in mad times...

To be fair the guy he called a "pedo" is a old white expat that lives in Thailand... which is strong evidence.

Musk probably shouldn't have said it, but I do see why someone would get VERY angry at someone that accuses him of trying to profit off of the peril of children.
Plenty of expats live in Thailand where you can retire for cheap. Beers are 2 dollars a pitcher and you can live like a king on an average pension from Western countries. To classify him as "pedo" just because he lives there is both ignorant and offensive. There is nothing fair about it.

Musk fucked up, pure and simple. It's not the first time his mouth got him in trouble.

maybe Musk did a little research into the guy and it turns out he is a pedo.... everyone jumping on elon ....anybody question whether its true or not? because if it is...then he deserves to be publically outed....at least

Yeah. Elon is Batman, dude.
or maybe he is one too and thats how he knows with enough conviction to call the guy such on social media...or maybe he was just talking out of his butthurt ass....either way .... why do we care?

PS: wheres the sub footage Musk was bragging up?

maybe Musk did a little research into the guy and it turns out he is a pedo.... everyone jumping on elon ....anybody question whether its true or not? because if it is...then he deserves to be publically outed....at least

Yes I reckon Musk developed a special hi-tech ' Thai boy ' suit and got first hand proof that the bloke is a nonce .

I get why he was annoyed after offering to help and being told to shove his help up his ass, he just shouldn't have said what he said. Oh well, he apologized, and life can move on for those who do have lives.

or maybe he is one too and thats how he knows with enough conviction to call the guy such on social media...or maybe he was just talking out of his butthurt ass....either way .... why do we care?

If a public persona with millions of twitter followers personally called YOU out as a pedo I'm sure you would consider it no big deal.

#elonwouldntsayitifitwasnttrue

I dunno man....maybe stuff like matters or something.....yeah? .
it matters that one man called another man a name ....but not whether the name is accurate or not...especially considering the nature of it? lol

If a public persona with millions of twitter followers personally called YOU out as a pedo I'm sure you would consider it no big deal.

#elonwouldntsayitifitwasnttrue
well of course....it would be a big deal to me....but would it be to you? lol

And Christians love Jesus. It says a lot about people who buy something expensive as a car, put down a non refundable deposit and wait years for it. The biggest fuckin marks that could exist. Often without ever even driving one. You are waiting on a 2015 car in 2018. When you really start to think about Tesla buyers, you realize how Tesla got where it is. And why it will fall. I thought you were as bad as people waiting for Iphones in line but you are much worse. The ultimate mindless consumer. You and your friends can fuck yourselves. Good luck with Tesla's service too. Don't forget to load up on bitcoin either .

lol at "bang around town in". I wish I could reach through the fuckin screen. So douchey. I hope Tesla drivers are ripped out of their vehicles by mobs.

That's really not different from people putting down money for supercars, and then waiting months or years . When the Dodge Viper originally showcased at a motorshow, people immediately put down money, but didn't know when it would roll off the assembly floor. Tesla is a niche brand, like Ferrari or Aston Martin, so people are willing to make deposits and wait.

I would not buy one, cause it has no utility for me due to range limitations and the limitations of it not being a pickup .

Bullshit. It ranks dead last in AI.

How do you think Teslas are charged? By fairies? The power grid. Which is often coal. Tons of countries use a ton of coal. The US. China. Germany. Australia. It is actually better in some states and countries to buy a gas engine because the Tesla will be charged with coal. Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Typical Tesla supporter.

The same argument applies worldwide. Driving an electric car in China, where coal is by far the largest power plant fuel, is a catastrophe for climate change. And if the coal plant lacks pollution controls—or fails to turn them on—it can amplify the extent of smog, acid rain, lung-damaging microscopic soot and other ills that arise from burning fossil fuels. The same is true in other major coal-burning countries, such as Australia, India and South Africa.

In coal-fired Colorado, a gasoline car with fuel economy better than 35 miles per gallon will be better for emissions than the average electric car, according to calculations from the Union of Concerned Scientists

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...18f8e87a2fc_story.html?utm_term=.790af03743dc

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/dec/08/electric-car-emissions-climate-change

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/electric-cars-are-not-necessarily-clean/
No it isn't better to use a petrol engine than taking power from a coal fired grid, assuming you are talking about pollution . Power off the grid will always be more efficient, and consequently less polluting, than having every car run its own power plant.

No it isn't better to use a petrol engine than taking power from a coal fired grid, assuming you are talking about pollution . Power off the grid will always be more efficient, and consequently less polluting, than having every car run its own power plant.

Source?

In coal-fired Colorado, a gasoline car with fuel economy better than 35 miles per gallon will be better for emissions than the average electric car, according to calculations from the Union of Concerned Scientists

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...869240-734b-11e5-ba14-318f8e87a2fc_story.html

Because with how cave dive systems are there's no way you can get a rigid even 6 foot long submersible around a corner down there?

AN 8 YEAR OLD COULD HAVE BEEN HANDED THE MAP OF THE CAVE SYSTEM AND LOOKED AT MUSK'S BOAT THING AND BEEN LIKE:
"Um, it won't fit"

That's what she (of legal age) said

<Gordonhat><{ohyeah}>
That's what I was thinking when I saw his mini-sub idea, that it was pretty dam obvious it could not work in this situation. So I was surprised he would suggest it.

it matters that one man called another man a name ....but not whether the name is accurate or not...especially considering the nature of it? lol

Well Elon seems to have backed away from it so maybe its not as accurate as all that , or given the nature of it he is now covering up sex crimes , but like...why would even like care either way.......

Back