Does Mike Perry get in trouble for this?

We need a translator.... I doubt that many will be offended cause nobody understand a word he says...

LOL I was going to say the same thing. I'm not even sure what exactly he was trying to say

Its definitely gonna trigger some people because hes white saying the word, but he wasnt being offensive. If he was black this wouldnt even get noticed.

Perry just trolled us all. No way did he not do that intentionally.

It all boils down to this:

hAh58Vo.jpg

Perry split time growing up in Flint, Michigan and Florida. He's as hood as it gets.

Platinum has a worldwide ghetto pass
Plus him and Twoodz are old homies from the block

Therefore

<{monica}>

WW division is full of corny retards it seems, dude should be focusing on learning how to fight instead of trying to create some corny gimmicks.

This shit is lame. He doesn't get a fucking pass for his bullshit 0.2% African whatever the fuck he claims. Let him come around some real mother fuckers in my neck of the woods and lets see him say that shit. I guarantee you his fucking head get took off.

if they are friends/training partners, i bet they had a discussion beforehand to stir the pot and get some media attention

most people know Mike is a fucking moron so he'll get a pass its not like we know what he's sayin anyway

Back