Does Mike Perry get in trouble for this?

How are they white women then?
{<huh}

I don't know why anybody would say it to begin with as it doesnt add any substance to a conversation....its like people that use the F word every other world

its used by rappers in a almost ocd obsessive compulsive fashion smh

Wow. You're either stupid ir naive.

We need a translator.... I doubt that many will be offended cause nobody understand a word he says...

So irrelevant you had to post in this thread? Please continue to demonstrate how little you give a fuck lol.
Oh shit. Good thing we wont be reading all you Perry nuthuggers after he gets his 3rd straight loss and gets cut.

July 7.. the day you all morons go to the Worldwide forum

I guess it's because of the ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" part? But he is more black then white he is like a black man in a white skin. But anyway don't think anyone cares? Would be different if he said it with bad intentions.... Or maybe it's not even that, cause i really don't understand a word that man says.

Just incase people dont understand, he's saying "my friend woodley is instagram live'ing while driving, and i hope he doesnt get pulled over"

Well what's the problem with that? Don't see why anyone have a problem with him wishing he doesn't get pulled over... thanks for the translation. On other notes Perry is gonna destroy Medeiros..

This knowledge dropping we are not worthy of. Mike Perry's greatness shines through 10 times outta 10.

Hr blessed an entire race. I am certain race relations improve overnight.

Either greatest trolling ever or being really stupid.

Since it's Mike Fairy I will go with the second one.

These threads really bring out the inbred in Sherdog

Id kill to have a pass
700-122931-Honorary+Black+Card.jpg

Done my negro

Covington says shit 100x worse than this daily and gets less flack because he is a ranked fighter.

Irony?

Sage got hood access card too!

xlj4eZg.jpg

Hahaha Perry gets one for having years of being on hood shit ..... sage gets one due to his immaculate abs

<{MingNope}>

Hey excuse me, like, whats up Mr. <{monica}>

Back