Does Megan Anderson have a chance?

Yes, but she is too hittable.
So I'm picking cyborg. But best opponent cyborg has faced in a while.

I would say Megan has the same chance a Nunes/Holm would. Those 3 girls all have a slim to none chance against the greatest of all time 10 years undefeated.

Everyone has a chance but I think Cyborg has a 80+% chance of winning at this time.

This is roughly correct. I like Megan though, so I'm hoping she can pull it off. She's for sure not as good as Cyborg, but being significantly better than Cyborg's recent opponents might give her more of a chance.

I would say Megan has the same chance a Nunes/Holm would. Those 3 girls all have a slim to none chance against the greatest of all time 10 years undefeated.

She still has 3 losses. Once to Erica Paes, and twice to USADA (even though the second USADA loss was later changed to a NC).

Megan Anderson has zero chance of winning. Absolutely nada.

Megan has the same odds at beating Cyborg as anyone hitting the jackpot on Mega-Millions. I say Cyborg just demolishes Megan in the first round.

Only if she comes out swinging heavy from the opening bell instead of what Cyborg's opponents usually do (cower, cover up, clinch). After suffering through Holm/Bethe, I demand at least 90 seconds of excitement out of this fight.

She still has 3 losses. Once to Erica Paes, and twice to USADA (even though the second USADA loss was later changed to a NC).
Ok.... Hope that made you feel better. I know it's been hard times since Ronda was exposed, retired and laughed out of the sport.

One of the better strikers Cyborg's faced, big and athletic, which helps all-around. Used to have a grappling weakness, has improved, but isn't on Cyborg's level. She's capable of giving Cris a good fight, hanging in the clinch unlike her undersized opponents, but Cris is more skillful on top of being stronger.

More of a chance of some competitiveness than winning, which is all you can hope for if you look at the landscape at both 135/145 compared to Cybrog's physicality and skills.

Only if she comes out swinging heavy from the opening bell instead of what Cyborg's opponents usually do (cower, cover up, clinch). After suffering through Holm/Bethe, I demand at least 90 seconds of excitement out of this fight.

Baars was patient in her kickboxing win over Cyborg. Anderson actually fights fairly similarly to Baars, but her defense isn't as good.

One of the better strikers Cyborg's faced, big and athletic, which helps all-around. Used to have a grappling weakness, has improved, but isn't on Cyborg's level. She's capable of giving Cris a good fight, hanging in the clinch unlike her undersized opponents, but Cris is more skillful on top of being stronger.

Easily the best striker she's faced in MMA since Corano.

Fuck it cyborgs gotta loose sometime right?

Charmaine Tweet rocked and almost finished, imagine what Cyborg can do.

She has good power in her hands but she moves slow. Definitely a step up in competition for Cyborg but Cris is on a different level. You can see it in her movement and how he throws strikes.

She at least has a puncher's chance which a lot of girls haven't had.

I see what you did there.

I'm guessing Cyborg will be a bigger favorite than Floyd in their respective fights. So no, not much of a chance at all.

I think it's too early in Megan's career. I wish they could have built her up a bit. She is good looking. She's a legit 145er. They should have had her fight the only other 2 145ers on the roster, either GDR or Holm (though they are both appreantly 135ers now again)

No.

Cyborg ran right into a teep kick and got up, got kicked in the back of the head and got back up, ran right into a knee with her chin and got back up even stronger....all in the same fight.

Basically she can't be stopped by any WMMA fighter

She has a better chance than most of Cyborg's opponents, but I still don't think she has more than a 10% chance of winning tbh

Back