Does Megan Anderson have a chance?

Thc Sargon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have never heard of her and just saw her record is 8-2, she seems big 6 ft for 145 lbs. Looks like she has some power, a a few ko/tko, or will this be Cyborg running through her?

Everyone has a chance but I think Cyborg has a 80+% chance of winning at this time.

She's certainly a step up from Cyborg's last few fights.

I've seen several of Megan's fights. She's nowhere near Cyborg's level imo.

Still, she's probably the best opponent Cyborg has faced in four or five years, not counting Jorina Baars.

Seriously though, Megan has a chance.

Until she takes a Cyborg punch to the face.

She has good power in her hands but she moves slow. Definitely a step up in competition for Cyborg but Cris is on a different level. You can see it in her movement and how he throws strikes.

She at least has a puncher's chance which a lot of girls haven't had.

I sure hope she is ready.

War Megan!

If she's above +750 she's worth $100.

a-snowballs-chance.jpg

sure she does she is bigger than cyborg and she hits very hard

She is big and looks to hit hard but she'll be getting it in return and is fairly slow and sloppy. Add to the fact Chris will not be folding like the competition that Megan has had thus far.

You just need to watch the Jorina fight to see how much heart and toughness cyborg has - she was getting lit up and kept coming forward.

Megan does not even have 25% of Jorina's skill in terms of stand up and that is where this fight will be contested until chris decides it needs to go to the ground.

It would be a huge upset. But, Megan can win. One mistake in mma is all it takes sometimes.

I have never heard of her and just saw her record is 8-2, she seems big 6 ft for 145 lbs. Looks like she has some power, a a few ko/tko, or will this be Cyborg running through her?
If she uses steroids, she has a chance.

MA will lose which is too bad because she has the best body in WMMA, bar none.

20160115053547_5D3_6990.JPG

115_Amanda_Bell_and_Megan_Anderson.jpg

wut2f563.gif

Last edited:
She has good power in her hands but she moves slow. Definitely a step up in competition for Cyborg but Cris is on a different level. You can see it in her movement and how he throws strikes.

She at least has a puncher's chance which a lot of girls haven't had.

I see what you did there.

Does anyone know what that tatt just above her fandango says?

Back